Anyone seeing a Naturopath for Fibro?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by momof3inks, Jul 6, 2009.

1. momof3inks

momof3inks New Member

Is anyone seeing a Naturopath doctor for treatment of fibro? I go the end of the month and wondered if it was worth the $300 i have to spend. I'm currently on cymbalta, zanaflex (at bedtime), ambien (at bedtime) and ultram.
    I was diagnosed feb of this year.

If you are seeing a naturopath, please provide details on your experience, what is working and what is not.

2. momof3inks

momof3inks New Member

what are integrative docs?

3. DavidJ.

DavidJ. New Member

why do most of these naturopath have to be that expensive???
  4. momof3inks

momof3inks New Member

Hi Jam

I live in Kansas. Bummer. I see the naturopath tomorrow so I will let you know how it goes. I am hopeful he can help me get off Zanaflex and Ambien, eventually cymbalta if we can figure out why I have fibro or if there is an underlying cause. I have to pay $225!!! yuck. I guess it's better than going through more medical tests.
  5. momof3inks

momof3inks New Member

Do you have Fibro? Or does she treat you for other things. So far they have only diagnosed me with fibro. all the other tests have come back normal. Except I've been exposed to EBV. But they told me that I should worry about it because my body was building enough antibodies to not cause me symptoms.
    So I "guess" they are telling me I don't have CFS. BUt sometimes I get so exhausted I can't get out of bed!
  6. mmztcass

mmztcass New Member

who works with using RST (Resonant Soun Therapy) on me. I have to practice moving the chi every day.

Take care... :)