Anyone seeing Dr. Sharp in Ft. Worth??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by namow, Aug 11, 2006.

1. namow

namow New Member

I'm interested to hear what is different with the treatment from dr. Sharp now that he left FFC.

2. namow

namow New Member

3. scotlandrose

scotlandrose Member

I have been his patient for 3/4 years now, following him around.

Now he has left the FFC, he feels free to prescribe whatever meds, herbs, or treatment he wants. The FFC have certain things they do and certain things they don't do. In talking to him, he felt restricted and limited.

As to exactly what he is doing, who knows. He is always up on the newest meds, herbs, treatments, etc... I have yet to ask him a question that he could not answer.

Scotlandrose
  4. pawprints

pawprints New Member

Dr. Sharp is still in Ft. Worth off Western Hills Blvd. I do not know the city, so don't know what that is near. I don't know if I can give the phone number out but I'm sure information has it.

He is using some of the FFC treatments and some of Dr. Cowden's protocals. It is best to google William Cowden. He believes more in natural treatment of problems.

Dr. Sharp is good b/c he integrates some natural and some RXs. He uses muscle testing to determine the best treatment for a patient, plus some detox methods.

I am out of town and so have not seen him in person for awhile. Try and call the office and speak to his receptionist or nurse and they will fill you in on what he is doing. I have always found Dr. Sharp to be a caring doctor.

If you can't find the number, let me know.

Pawprints