Anyone seen Doxy or KJade?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by monica33flowers, Jul 30, 2008.

1. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

I haven't seen either of these two around on the boards for a while and I was wondering what happened to them. Does anyone know where these two disappeared to?
  2. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

No I sure haven't, I have been wondering as well. I looked on their profiles and Kjades last post was in the middle of June and Doxy's was in April.

I hope they come back, they are both wonderful people.
  3. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

I imagine that Kjade's kids are keeping her busy this summer. I have been wondering about her too. I know she had tickets to the American Idol tour. Kjade and the Jadeletts may have hit the road as Jason Castro groupies. I hope she reports in eventually on how the concert went.
  4. kjade

kjade New Member

I just logged on and searched my name and found this. Y'all are so sweet. I have been having a crazy, busy summer. I just returned from vacation on the beach yesterday (had a blast) and now I'm getting ready for school to start soon (bummer). concert is 9/4...I cannot wait!! And I am very involved in a fan website for has been so much fun. I have met so many great people there, who are all just as crazy as I am about Jason. If I meet him (please pray for me that I do!!) I will CERTAINLY post a pic here of that momentous occasion.

Thank you all for the concern though. Now you have me worried about Doxy.

Anyway, I am ok. Life is so hectic sometimes...and it's very difficult when you have FM and you are working FT and trying to raise 3 children. But I am doing my best. Things could be much worse, I know.

But I miss everyone!!
  5. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

Glad to see you again!
    As a mom of 3 myself, I was certain that the kids had you booked for the entire summer. While they look forward to summer vacation, we look forward to it being over. Fall vacation! But now that my kids are grown, I miss all that summer fun, and the time I had them all to myself.

You must be brimming with excitement over the AI concert. I read on another post here that it was a great show. I hope you do get to meet Jason, and don't ruin the moment by drooling all over yourself or passing out in a heap at his feet. I look forward to hearing all about it.

See you when school starts!

6. budmickl

budmickl New Member

I got an email from Ms. Doxy last week but just saw it today.

She is doing good but her computer is all fogged up and not working. She said she misses everyone here and looks forward to getting her 'puter fixed and getting back to all her friends here.

7. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Thank you so much for the update. I was hoping it was only the computer and not anything serious.

Thanks again.

8. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I also got a email from Doxy last week. Maybe the same one budmicki received. She has still been pretty sick, but hopefully she will be back soon.

I have been very worried about her for a long time and hopefully she can change doctors in January.