Anyone seen Dr. MERCOLA

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sssupermom, Jul 17, 2003.

1. sssupermom

sssupermom New Member

I just notice the popularity of dr mercola and I live about 10 miles away from his office. Anyone seen him with good results? I am seeing dr hauser in oakpark about an hour away. I am now trying to see which one would be better for me. thanks if anyone have any input
    [This Message was Edited on 07/21/2003]
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Shalom, Shirl
  3. klutzo

klutzo New Member

He is definitely holistic in orientation, so the patient has to do a lot of the work, and be willing to let go of some of the awful eating habits that most Americans have. He will always use natural methods rather than drugs if he can. He does believe in some "out there" stuff, like EFT, but at least EFT does not hurt anyone, which is more than I can say for drugs.
    If I lived near him, he would be my primary doctor, provided he takes Medicare!
    Lucky you!
    Klutzo
  4. SharonR630

SharonR630 New Member

I was one of his patients. I saw him once. He has an office staff that you see after the first visit.
    Smiles
    Sharon
  5. SharonR630

SharonR630 New Member

How do you like him? Has he helped you? I will exchange info with you on dr's, might save us both some trouble.
    Smiles,
    Sharon
  6. klutzo

klutzo New Member

I could not afford an EFT practitioner, but I downloaded the free book from his site and religiously followed it, doing it four times daily for over two months, with no results except that I felt stupid.
    I'm glad it worked for you.
    Klutzo
  7. sssupermom

sssupermom New Member

I've only seen dr hauser once and the staff seemed nice. He was rather quick in the consultation but told me I need it a ton of tests(which I agree) I will see him to get the results. will let you know what happens then. How did you like dr mercola? was he personal? I think they are both very similar. where in IL are you? Dr. Hauser's website's name is the same as his clinic caring medical if you want to look at it (moderator hope this is ok) check it out and tell me what you think.

thank you Shirl for bumping [This Message was Edited on 07/21/2003]