Anyone seen Lincamp aka Linda?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by monica33flowers, Jul 13, 2008.

1. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

I saw the post that she went to see Annie and Danny at the hospital but I haven't heard muh from her lately. Maybe, she is just feeling so good from that neck surgery she is just enjoying her summer.
  2. Marta608

Marta608 Member

I hope you're right, Monica. Last I know she was doing a lot of research trying to come up with some answers for her condition. I heard from her on the 11th.

3. monica33flowers

Her condition? Did something happen with her neck surgery? Something new?

Marta, have the kitties called it a truce yet?
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I haven't heard anything. I sure hope she's ok.

5. Marta608

Marta608 Member

By "her condition" I mean "CFS, etc." I think her neck is doing OK. She's doing a lot of research in hopes of pinning it down.

6. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

but really worn out by the DD when I spoke with her the other day. I am sure she is just taking a break and doing research, having a rest which she needs, dear lady that she is.

Love Annie
  7. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

I am glad you are okay. They had me worried for a little bit. But I figured you were just taking a break. It does take a lot of time to go through the posts and respond to them.

Sometimes, it is nice to take a break, kind of like I do on the weekends. When I am home I never even get near the computer.

8. monica33flowers

I'm so sorry to hear your other ailments are acting up. Just when you are starting to feel better from the neck surgery everything else acts up.

Thank you for your kind words about how upset I was with the Neurosurgeon's assistant. I called AllSup and spoke with my rep and she isn't worried about it. This same dr. is the one who had a "hissy" fit that I saw another dr. for a second opinion and that he dictated all those notes right into my file. Jamie, my rep., says we look really good for all the documentation but my age is going to be a huge drawback. That will be the hardest hurdle.

Well I hope you feel better soon. I sure have missed you but you do need to take time for yourself especially when you don't feel good.

PS: That was such a sweet thing for you to do for Annie.

Get better soon and I'll see ya on the Porch!