Anyone sleep with oxygen at night?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ckball, May 15, 2003.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

After taking a sleeping monitor home with me it was discovered my oxygen levels drop to the low 80's I am schduled for a full sleep study in July. So now I have one those wonderful machines and the tubes up the nose. I was curuious how many other people on this too,
  2. Spoonerpaws

Spoonerpaws New Member

What is a sleep monitor and how did you get it?

I'd love to find out what my sleep is like
  3. ckball

ckball New Member

was a portable machine about the size of a large calculator and has the thing you put on your finger to monitor your oxygen and heart rate. Ask you Dr about it.I must say i feel somewaht better but I am under a lot of stress so it is hard to say and I have only done it for 4 days. One thing I noticed is the pain in my joints has let up some when i first get up but returns later in the day if I lay down for 30 minutes or more without the oxygen. I have so sick for so long I am willing to try anything at this time.
  4. athome

athome New Member

NO, HAVEN'T BEEN DOING THIS, BUT WHENEVER I END UP IN THE ER OR HOSPITAL, I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER JUST FROM THE OXYGEN THAT I'M PLANNING TO ASK MY DOCTOR ABOUT IT. I DO KNOW IT'S HARD FOR ME TO REMEMBER TO BREATHE DEEPLY ENOUGH.
  5. healing

healing New Member

I have ozone generators in my home that run all the time and keep the ambient air super oxygenated. I feel good when I'm in my house. I keep one near my bed so I get good oxygen all night.