anyone suffer from this? Chronic Yeast inections

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Crispangel66, Mar 17, 2007.

1. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

I am so sick of this, what do I do? I know some of it is my diabetes. I am just so sick of it. I also wonder how many of you think that you hubby can get it when you have it and then every time you have intercourse you can get it back from him? Thanks Pam (crispangel66)
  2. Shalala

Shalala New Member

You keep passing it back and forth hun (even tho he may not show signs). Talk to your GYN about this. You may have to resort to condoms or abstain when you have an infection.
  3. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

I was thinking that was possibly the problem thanks again. Pam
  4. Bet2

Bet2 New Member

Have you tried using plain yogurt? I was having a yeast infection that I could not shake and I read on the internet to use plain yogurt so I went to a health food store and bought some organic plain yogurt and you need an insertion tube (sorry I know this sounds weird. You put the plain yogurt in an insertion tube (like the monostat ones); then insert the yogurt into your vagina. Do it at night. I did that for 2 or 3 days and it went away so now I keep plain yogurt in the frig.

Give it a try; it can't hurt anything. Good luck!

Bet2
  5. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

I just may try that because I always seem to get them back so easy. Maybe it will help keep it away longer. What is bad is using the monistat or many of the others cause me to burn really bad inside. Well thanks Pam (crispangel66)