Anyone Suffering in the New Mexico area?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by huckee, Oct 4, 2005.

1. huckee

huckee New Member

I live in Northern, New Mexico and have just started the disability process. I have a supportive GP but can't get into the Rhuemy until December. Does anyone have doctors any/or lawyer referrals in New Mexico?
  2. kholmes

kholmes New Member

I live in Albuqeruque and have CFS. I just got denied by SSDI and am waiting on my employer's insurance company for their decision on long-term disability.
    I haven't hired a lawyer yet, but will if I have to appeal a second time in SSDI and again with the insurance company.
    Let me know if you hear of any especially good lawyers.
    kholmes
  3. kholmes

kholmes New Member

4. huckee

huckee New Member

Apparently there are only two of us. I have also applied for long term disability last week. I am not employed nor do I have any insurance. I did get a lawyer reference from NOSSCR and gave him a call. He was very quiet but was willing to help. His name is Michael Liebman 505-982-3164. Have you seen a Rhuemy yet? There is supposedly a support group down there in ABQ, but the e-mail contact is incorrect. Let's keep in contact on our cases!
    Heather
  5. vertiesmth

vertiesmth New Member

IF YOU WILL EMAIL ME AT [email address removed] I WILL SEND YOU AN EMAIL ADDRESS OF A LADY FROM BELEN WHO IS WITH THE MAIN FIBRO BUNCH IN VA. SHE EMAILED ME TODAY. SHE IS GOING TO SEND ME A LOT OF INFO. LATER VERTIE