Anyone taking mineral celloids for FM?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fushia, Jul 18, 2006.

1. fushia

fushia New Member

anyone been prescribed Mineral Celloids for FM? My Osteopath sats my body is deprived/unbalanced of certain minerals & taking these supplements will correct this. My Consultant wasn't too keen, I didn't find too much on the Internet about them & they only seem to be supplied by one company: Blackmores in Australia. If they are the answer why haven't we heard more about them?

thanks,
    Fushia.
  2. fushia

fushia New Member

Hi Wendy,

thanks for the info, looks like it could only be me & you though so still not many people taking them. It's probably worth a try though if it can help make things better. Gald you are feeling positive effects...good luck.

:eek:)
  3. jeduanboneis

jeduanboneis New Member

In the fall of 2004 I was given 5 treatments of IV colloidal silver. This was to kill "whatever" infection I had. Had to take them as close together as possible as to kill the thingies that are reproducing. Felt good while I was having them but it took about a year to clear ALL of the die off. Boy was I sick. I do feel a touch better, but not really a noticable difference at this time.

So I am interested in the mineral celloids. Anything new and different I will try. Guess that I will search for info.

Thanks for the heads up!!!!!
    Jeanne
  4. fushia

fushia New Member

The mineral celloids are Blackmores Professional Duo Celloids from Australia. I have P.P.M.P., S.C.F. & P.S.P.C. Good luck with your research, I think I'll wait until I see the Rheumatologist.

Fushia.