Anyone taking Pro-Energy Vitamins from Pro-Health...please help

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by spudzy, Aug 18, 2003.

1. spudzy

spudzy New Member

I just order and stared taking pro-energy vitams and feel that they are just working the reverse...I am just really fatigued and all I want to do is sleep during the day and this is really hard when I am working full time....I don't sleep that great at night...was taking ambien and have been trying to do without it....was on it for about 4/5 years and it did fine without any sides...but decided that I wanted off everything when I started having panic attacks...so now I am trying to do it on my own...I do take 1/4 xanax whenever I go to meetings or have to drive more than just to work...it helps some...but I am really afraid of having a panic attach and I realize that this doesn't help me...I have started going to a counselor....don't have anything to lose...thanks , spudzy
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Are you taking Pro Energy (Malic Acid and Magnesium Glycinate)? I take them, one before breakfast, one before lunch (with a full glass of water), and ZMA (zinc, magnesium and vitamin B-6) at night for deep sleep.

They do not make me sleepy or tired. The Malic Acid gives me energy and the magnesium calms my jumpy nerves, plus helps with pain and muscle spasms.

Could be you started with too high a dosage? I am confused.

Did this feeling start after you went off the Ambien? maybe you did that too fast.

I also take Xanax (0.25 mgs), in the evening for 'racing brain syndrome', and sometimes a small piece if I feel an anxiety attack coming on or like you if I know I am going to be stress about something.

If you think it is the Pro Energy, don't take them in the morning, just take them when you get home from work, and before bed.

Maybe the combination of the magnesium and the Xanax is causing the sleepiness.

Hope you get some answers.

Shalom, Shirl