Over the past six months or so, I've been trying various things to detox from the black mold exposure at my house. (I moved away from the house and all my possessions that had been in the house, since I now have a peanut-allergy level of sensitivity to this stuff.) The most commonly used substance for this sort of detox is cholestyramine, which is recommended by Dr. Shoemaker. It is a prescription drug with an official purpose of lowering cholesterol. More recently I've been reading about brown seaweed, which supposedly also is capable of binding with mycotoxins (mold poisoning) and carrying them out of the body. It seems to have the potential for carrying out other toxins as well. I've been taking a small amount of this off and on for the past couple of weeks and have indeed noticed a detox reaction. It feels like I have a moderate hangover for a day or two after I take it. I'm not absolutely sure that it binds to mold toxins though. It's possible it's pulling out something else. Regardless I guess that would be okay. Anyway, I wanted to see if anyone else here had tried this or heard anything about it. If so, did it appear to eventually do anything positive? (I mention Wayne here because he seems to be particularly interested in detox and also because---I think!---he wrote in another thread about suspicions that his living space might have mold in it. If that's the case, using something that would drag mold toxins out of the body might be useful in terms of keeping the levels from rising a lot until the living situation issue can be resolved.) Thanks!