Anyone tried "From Fatigued to Fantastic" drink?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TwinMa, May 4, 2006.

1. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

Was wondering if anyone has tried the "From Fatigued to Fantastic" drink. Did it help? Are you still drinking it? How long before you saw a difference (if at all). Thanks.
  2. darude

darude New Member

It comes with B vitamins capsules. Has tooooooooo many things in it to list but after a week I saw an improvement. I drink it first thing in morning.
  3. ldbgcoleman

ldbgcoleman New Member

I also have been taking it for a year. I would consider it an FM CFS version of a multivitimin. It is not gonna cure you or make you feel amazingly better but it is a tool in the arsenal of getting better. I think it has helped me and I credit Fto F and Fish Oil with making my skin hair and nails better. If the outside is improving the inside is too. You are probably not gonna drink it and then go out and run a marathon that day.

I would take it in place of your daily vitimin. It comes in too flavors which I rotate because I am pretty tired of the taste. Good Luck! Lynn
  4. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

I really appreciate all your comments! It helps so much to hear how others have reacted to something.

I bought some F to F from the ProHealth store and it arrived yesterday, so I guess I'll give it a shot! It sounds promising.

Here is some of the info from the PH store:

Fatigued to Fantastic!® Energy Revitalization System

· Builds all-day energy and endurance
    · One Scoop Replaces 35 different supplements
    · Great Citrus Flavor

Boost your energy with Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum’s Fatigued to Fantastic!® Energy Revitalization System. This unique supplement system of more than 50 vitamins, minerals and other crucial nutrients will help you to reclaim your life from the overwhelming fatigue and brain fog that drag you down.

Dr. Teitelbaum’s clinical experience found that when used in conjunction with his individualized health care program, most people will notice a 76% improvement in their quality of life after three months of consistent use. Regain your life and your vital energy with the Fatigued to Fantastic!® Energy Revitalization System.

Buy 1 for $34.99
    30 day supply

To see actual ingredients, go to the STORE tab above and search Fatigued and it will come up. Then click on the LABEL tab. There are lots of things in it--vitamins, minerals, amino acids, etc.

I'd love to hear any more experiences with this drink!
  5. Tantallon

Tantallon New Member

Trouble is do you take it on top of your other supplements or instead of?

ANNXYZ New Member

That is quite hard to believe . If this product REALLY delivers what DR T asserts , I doubt there would be many people left on this board . He makes this DD seem like it is not so difficult to overcome in his books and
    product claims . How many who have read his books are now
    feeling " fantastic " ?

This is marketing hype , which is sad in light of the fact that so many of us are broke and desperate . I am not saying that his product is without merit , but his claims do not ring true .
  7. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

I have seen you trash Teitlebaum before. I'm wondering why? Have you tried this product and found it didn't work for you? Did you find nothing of value in his books?

I have found his books to have good insights. He makes an attempt to look at the whole person and the complexities of these DD. Miracle cure? No. But I have found good information that tries to address many different issues that we deal with.

Marketing hype? Possibly. But would you buy a product called "From Fatigued to Not-quite-so-crappy"?
  8. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

I think you have something there! Thanks for a good laugh on your product name...Jana
  9. bakeman

bakeman New Member

20 mins after taking it i would get a headache every time. i did this for 2 months hoping the side effects were worth it. idecided to stop it because it didn't improve anything.
  10. smhaws

smhaws New Member

I tried this drink mix. I really, really tried. But it's so disgusting. I just couldn't take either flavor. My other meds can cause nausea, which is not a good state to try choking down the FFTF drink in. Also, I didn't notice any improvement when I was taking it. (I only made it through a month or so of drinking it before I gave up.)

Now I'm back to taking my old multivitamins and an amino acid supplement. Much easier to stomach.
  11. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

I'm surprised to see this thread reappear after 2 1/2 years. I didn't realize how long it had been that I've been using FTF.

I use the Orange drink mix. I think the berry is disgusting. When I first started using FTF, I used a whole scoop of the orange powder in water. It gave me a stomach ache, so I cut back to half a scoop. Every time I took it, I'd get a stomach ache about 30 minutes later.

Then I had the brilliant idea to incorporate it in to my morning shake. This is a fruit smoothie that I mix up every morning. I add about 1/4 scoop of the orange powder to my shake and it goes down just fine. It gives the shake an orange flavor, but not too overpowering. And no stomach ache.

By using 1/4 scoop per day, I can get one canister to last 4 months. That definitely cuts down on the cost.

Does it help? Hard to say. I certainly feel better now than I did 2 1/2 years ago, but I changed quite a few things in my life. I think the FTF was one small piece of becoming healthier. I'd give it a thumbs up.
  12. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

I have the citrus flavor and I think it tastes awful. I've mixed it many different ways in smoothies, etc, but it still tastes like heavy vitamins.

I havent been able to make myself drink it everyday, but I have taken the B vits that come w it. No change in how I feel by just taking the Bs.
  13. lishka

lishka New Member

I've been taking it for about a year and I think it's helped me. Every now and then, I go off of it for a few days, just to give my body a break. I have trouble swallowing pills, so it's an easy way to get vitamins and minerals in me. I usually mix it into the smoothie I make. I also find that taking a half-dose is better for me, including taking only half of the vitamin B capsule (I empty half into the glass). It tastes funky, but I'm used to the citrus. If you're just starting it, I would suggested doing a half-dose for a week or two. Good luck!
  14. scrappnmom

scrappnmom Member

I have been taking this for a couple of years and I really like it! I think I have seen a lot of improvement while on it. I think it is the malic acid and magnesium that help me plus the vit B's. I don't like the citrus flavor but the berry flavor is great. I also take the Fibro Freedom from Pro Health and the 2 products really help me. You should try it.
  15. aftermath

aftermath New Member

Tried it, did not work for me.

With regard to this and Dr. Teitelbaum's other big thing, d-ribose (marketed as Corvalen M), what they don't make crystal clear is that the "studies" showing effectiveness were not placebo controlled.

I don't want to hear about any study unless half the participants got an inactive substance and then the results were compared.

The placebo effect is EXTREMELY real.

That's why studies of treatments for this illness need to be done like Dr. Montoya's, the Ampligen trials, etc--with a comparison against people who were not receiving the treatment.

Any other studies are just marketing hype.
  16. Wolverine

Wolverine Member

probably not for long enough. It contains a bunch of really great stuff that would benefit ANYONE not just people with CFS. However alot of the ingredients are well researched for their benefits for CFS. If you do some research/google etc each ingredient with "CFS" after it, you'll find enough info to see that it's been put together well.

I had to go low on it, and actually didnt see huge benefits, but thats most likely because I don't tolerate whey protein at ALL which has a fair bit in each packet. Thats what discouraged me about it, i wish he would have just used free form amino acids or rice protein instead. Alot of people especially with CFS/FM and sensitivities cant really tolerate dairy or even whey. he should have known this!