Anyone tried FRS for energy?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lvjesus, Sep 5, 2008.

1. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

I just saw an ad for it on the internet. Supposedly it boost energy and fights fatigue. Anyone?

[This Message was Edited on 09/05/2008]
  2. Hootie1

Hootie1 New Member

I just received mine in the mail but haven't started it yet. Hey, let me know how it goes and I will do the same.
  3. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

My husband says shake it up good. He found some more info on the internet that I did not after we ordered it. From what I understand from him most of the compliants were about the taste and texture. Obviously these people didn't need it like we do or they could probably drink swamp water!!! LOL I will keep you posted.

4. cordy250

cordy250 Member

I have been using frs for three months now and have had a marked increase in my ability to push through fatigue. I am absolutely hooked on it.

The flavors are very good and I am pretty fussy. I like the low-cal orange concentrate the best and the lemon-lime chews. The orange chews are good, too.

I recommend the liquid concentrate instead of the powder, unless you need it to be portable, like mixing it at work. Then the powder, which comes in individual packets, would be more handy. It just doesn't mix quite as well as the liquid concentrate, but it is not objectionable. I have not seen many, if any complaints about the taste.

Some people on the little forum that they have at frs have complained about service as far as getting deliveries. Personally, I have managed my entire account online and have changed my order and date each time and not had a bit of trouble, but your mileage may vary. Most of the complaints are because people like the product and are frustrated if they can't get it on time. I think, but of course I don't know, that the company may be a little overwhelmed at the popularity of frs and may be having problems meeting the demand.

Be aware that you are signing up for automatic delivery when you accept the free trial. Just read the whole thing and understand it and you will be fine. It can be cancelled, but you need to follow the directions. They aren't there just to send out a bunch of free stuff without trying to get you to pay, as well.

At least for now I can't say enough good things about the stuff. I have what I have described as mind numbing fatigue and was spending an unconscionable amount of time in bed. Since frs I have been able to institute a walking program adding at least 1/2 to 1 mile just about every day of brisk walking. I have also been able to accomplish a lot more of my regular work.

Don't expect that you will get a buzz or anything like that. This is not like red bull or any of those over caffeinated jolt drinks. There is a small amount of caffeine in it, but the effect is much more subtle and lasting than so called energy drinks.

I hope others will like it as much as I do. It is an expense that I have found well worthwhile.
    [This Message was Edited on 09/08/2008]
  5. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

for the advice and testimony. I did read all the "fine print" and know you have to save the containers, call for an RMA, etc to send it back. I am glad to hear the taste is not that bad. As I said if it will help with fatigue, especially during the week before my period, I could probably drink anything! Hey, the other day I had to drink some Milk of Magnesia! YUCK! Whoever invented that ought to be shot!
  6. cordy250

cordy250 Member

No one was more sceptical than I about this product. We tend to grasp at straws trying to fight fibro. I have a shelf full of massagers, a light box,etc. I wish I had the money back that I've spent trying to find relief from any one of the symptoms that interfere with our lives and function. So, I was really surprised to notice a difference when using frs. I kept pushing to see if it was really there or just momentary.

I suppose it may stop working after a while as many other things have done, but for now I have found it a useful tool. And really, the taste is fine. Milk of Magnesia? Yuck!!!!!
  7. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

I know, right? LOL And it is supposed to be cherry flavored. So it looks like pink goop. Yum. I will keep everyone posted...
  8. hensue

hensue New Member

never heard of it. What is in it? You dont get like a buzz?
    Usually a real upper gives me a flare. Where have i been?
    I havent heard about this. Good lord need energy. So what is it?
    Give it up boost energy and fights fatique
    Please give me a holla
  9. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

Just google "FRS healthy energy" and you can see for yourself. Once I get mine, I will post about it.