anyone tried L-theanine? hav anxiety and so tired!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by claireandgiles, Jun 30, 2003.

1. claireandgiles

claireandgiles New Member

Hello, im new here. I have suffered from stomach problems for 8 months now. it has caused me to suffer from anxiety as well and i feel slightly panicky when i go out sometimes. I am also so tired and have no energy most days!! has anyone tried anything natural that is good for anxiety and mild fatigue??

also has anyone tried the amino acid L-theanine for stress?
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

for tensed/spasmed neck & shoulder muscles due to bad sinus headaches, along with aspirin.

It did add an extra dimension/action to the aspirin, in that it helped the muscles & me relax better than aspirin alone. It did give a good relaxed feeling to me. And I didn't get any side effects.

Hope this helps...if you do a search on supplements on this site, you'll probably come up with lots of stuff las far as supplements.
    Victoria
  3. claireandgiles

claireandgiles New Member

i have got some and it does have a good effect! i just wanted to know how people with anxiety rated it.
    thanks for your help
  4. suexi

suexi New Member

I have had cfs for 1 1/2 years. The severe fatigue caused anxiety and now the doc says I have a stomach infection which requires the same meds that they treat for an ulcer. So now the stomach problems causes more anxiety and restlessness. I use Kava (natural) and ativan at times for anxiety. Don't know what to tell you for Mild Fatigue. I am still trying to find something for Severe Fatigue.

Suexi