Anyone Tried Meridian Balancing?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Apr 27, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

My ex just wrote to me extolling the benefits of this treatment. I'm wondering what it involves and whether anyone here has tried it. If so, what were the results? I appreciate any info.

Love, Mikie
  2. LynneH

LynneH New Member

I don't even know what it is! I just saw your name and wanted to say Hello! How are you feeling sweets?
    Love, LynneH
  3. Solstice

Solstice New Member

Mikie and Ralph,

I would like any information you come up with about this also. It sound like something that would be worth trying. I believe in the concept of healing through frequencies. I have never heard of this or had it done, but I have had chakra balancing done with "tuning forks" ! Sounds weird, but it was a neat experience. I definately felt "tuned Up" after the treatment. I would like to have another "tune up", but it is rather expensive. Are you considering doing a meredian balancing Mikie?

Solstice
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Lynne, I am still doing great! I get the sutures out this morning. Still lots of bruising and swelling, not to mention the lasered area is red and crusty looking, but it improves every day.

Ralph, thanks for the info. Gary's practitioner knows several in Florida, so I'll try to get a referral from her. I think from my research that the meridians can be balanced through electrical stimulation, accupressure and accupuncture. The electrical also is used for diagnosis. She was able to diagnose everything with Gary, including his grief over our divorce. I agree that the results must depend heavily on the practitioner.

Solstice, I'll post on Gary's progress and mine if I decide to do this.

Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates, and Chakra work all help keep the energy, or Chi, moving freely in the body creating balance.

Love, Mikie
  5. stillafreemind

stillafreemind New Member

So glad to hear you are doing so well. This is a very interesting thread and I hope more will post to it.

I might be wrong..but I surely do think I read on the Meridians when I was trying to relieve my fibroid tumors. If there is a blockage of the currents in our body..due to stress, unresolved problems, actual physical blocks, etc.. we then become unwell. I do believe there would be merit in giving this a try.

I am in hopes that people who have tried it will let us know about the results.

thanks again..Sherry