Anyone tried or heard of Serenitol?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gnanny, Nov 9, 2005.

1. gnanny

gnanny New Member

The lady that does my nails suggested it. I ' googled' it and it looks interesting. I have learned however to run something new by this wise and experienced group.

Anyone?
    Thankyou. stephanie
  2. jaltair

jaltair New Member

. . but I just googled it and it sounds good. Has a lot of herbs, some that I've never heard of. If it does everything it totes, it'd be well worth the price.

You can get to the site for the product directly by going to Serenitol dot com and buy the product direct. Don't know if any stores carry it.

Here's the price:

Your Price: $49.99

SPECIAL OFFER: $29.99 ea. on orders of 2 or more.

60 Count Box (Each box is a 30-day supply)

Has anyone on the Board tried it, and does it do all the things that it says it does? Hmmm maybe too good to be true?

Jeannette
  3. gnanny

gnanny New Member

4. gnanny

gnanny New Member

Thankyou for your reply.

I guess no one else has heard of it either. I have gone ahead and ordered it. It does sound interesting and I guess I do know one person who tried it...my nail lady. She took and liked it. She then started on throid meds and it took almost two years to get the just right balance but now she doesnt need the serenitol.

Another homeopathic remedy I have good luck with is Traumeel. You might check out the post from chocolat titled
    ' I cant say this loud enough'. This one is very inexpensive. I got it at iherb. Quick delivery.
    I havent taken Advil hardly at all since I got the traumeel. Advil works for me to loosen that impending charlie horse feeling and some pain. I take too much. Not a problem right now. I hope it keeps working for me. I have more stamina and chocolat said she has much more energy.

Worth reading her post and looking into. Works for me.

Thanks for your time, stephanie