Anyone tried Pro Health's TF Myco Plus???

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by xtian1, Jun 5, 2004.

1. xtian1

xtian1 New Member

I am new to TF and was thinking of buying Pro Health's TF Myco Plus. I have + CMV Titers, HHV-6, Mycoplasma Pneumonia, Mildly High Candida IGG, IGM, IGA.

Is this the best brand for these infections?

Thanks,

Chris
  2. spacee

spacee Member

Welcome to the TF board! Unfortunately there is not a single TF that covers mycoplasms, viruses and yeast.

So, like the rest of us, you have to go with the "trial and error" approach.

I don't know of anyone who has tried the MycoPlus but I do like Prohealth's products. Immunity Today has a very popular TF that covers CMV and HHV6.

My advice is to begin to try one and Myco Plus sounds as good as any. I had to try three to find the one I liked best and I know others have tried at least a couple likewise.

Good luck to you....and remember....if it makes you feel too sick, cut back on the dose.

Spacee
  3. blazer

blazer New Member

Hi , and yes I do the myco plus TF and it works! I added it recently to my TF for the Herpes family and Epstein Barr types...but I am positive for the myco/fermentens. I had read how it has changed lives and people doing well. I take one a day now. I had a lung infection and felt awful. At first I took one myco plus in the am. and pm. on an empty stomach. It worked! Now trying to get down to one a day. Many mycoplasmas due cause the lung infections and such. Yes, it makes me tired from the new TF of myco plus...but each day now gets better. TF is something you have to stick with and tell yourself that the icky feelings you are going thru will PASS. So, I am pleased so far. Best to you. Blazer.

[ advertisement ]