$$$$$Anyone Tried PROBOOST??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kch64, Dec 14, 2005.

1. kch64

kch64 New Member

Has anyone here tried Proboost? When do you take it and did it help you? I'm thinking of buying some, but it's expensive, so I would like your input.

Thanks,
    Kendra
    [This Message was Edited on 12/14/2005]
  2. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

I just ordered 2 boxes from the store here. Will receive them next week. Adding them to everything else I'm on. Doctor recommended.

3. jane32

jane32 New Member

love them-two packets a day under your tongue. You can go up to three.My fevers stopped being so high after about 2 weeks.
  4. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

I just checked your wedding picture. WOW! That's the most gorgeous dress and flower arrangement! Suits you to a T.

5. jane32

jane32 New Member

Thank you! It took me two years to plan that wedding and I designed my own dress and had a Italian dressmaker make it. I am a wedding planner so I have some connections:) Unfortunately all the time and money spent on that day turned out to be one of the downfalls of my CFS-too much stress and perfection!

You have such a beautiful family and one hot mama:)
    [This Message was Edited on 12/14/2005]
  6. kch64

kch64 New Member

Thanks for the comments. I guess I'll give it a try to see if it helps my immune system get back up and stay up. I've been catching too many bugs lately.

Jane-Your wedding looks like it was so beautiful. Your groom is gorgeous. You two make a beautiful couple.

Kendra
  7. jane32

jane32 New Member

Thank you. I can't wait until we are a happy couple like that again:)

Let us know how you make out with the proboost.
  8. Kacjac

Kacjac New Member

What is it????
    TIA