anyone tried shark cartilage

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by paulajoan, May 23, 2005.

1. paulajoan

paulajoan New Member

I was told it is good for inflammation.Has anyone tried it or know anything about it.

2. deliarose

deliarose New Member

recommended supplements.

I havent' tried it yet.

If you're not familiar with yasko, you can google for more info.
  3. jaded_lady

jaded_lady New Member

I think it is amazing.

I think I first read about Shark Cartlidge in a book called Sharks don't get Cancer (they do, but rarely).

One culture eats Shark fin soup and has a very low cancer rate.

It has been around for years, and finally I heard on the news one night the medical field was looking into "protein injections into tumors". Surprise, surprise the protein was shark cartride.

I would think it would help pain, inflammation and many other things.

I would defintely google it. The first bottles we bought for my Dad when we found about his colon cancer were expensive!! About $50.00 for a bottle in early 94.

Let us know what you think about it.
  4. jaded_lady

jaded_lady New Member

I will definetly look into it if the price is down.

I did alot of cancer research (still do) since my dad had it in 94. Shark Cartlidge is amazing stuff.

I have not read about it for bone health or inflammation, but I will.

I think it will be like GSE and Qo10, just very good for us.

I am going out to help my mom out a couple of days, I will get her started at looking at it as well.

Have a great weekend and I will miss this board and all of you!
  5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

are doing their best to destroy the environment, the animals, and each other.<BR>
    I am pretty old and expect to get off the roller coaster pretty soon. I don't believe<BR>
    in an after life, but it would be interesting to come back in a few hundred years to<BR>
    see if things have improved any.<BR>