anyone tried vitalyzym

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Aug 16, 2005.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i was reading my local paper here in california.

saw an ad this women states she was dx with the highes level of chroic pain and dysfuction due to multiple disablein medical condions; fibromyalgia, chronic pain, carpal tunnel thoracic outlet syyndromes, migraines and tendonitis in feb 2004,

she said she taken vitalzym for 1year and 4 months with no side effects and just hiked tothe tip-top of mt. lassen.

just wondered if anyone was taking this or has tried this i did looke up vitalzym on the internet
  2. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

they cleared up most every food sensitivity I had in the past too (and I had alllottt), along w/ probiotics and aloe vera.

I don't use that brand, but use Prohealth's proteolytic enzymes for inflammation pain and DigestMore digestive enzymes from Renew Life. I'm healing my gut again, aloe is again an important part of this, as is dandelion and catnip. I've also kicked ibuprofen, other NSAIDS AND ASA out of my cabinets, for good too.

JEanne
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

thank you for your imput.

you know i get so desperate at times to try just about anything ican to get out of this pain.

i am 40 years old and i would love to get back to work and feel good about myslef.

and the part where the lady said she just climbed to the top of mt. lassen sounded great tom. because just climbing 112 steps take s the wind right out of me.

and i was very active weightlifter, bikini model. well i think those days are gone now, but i am hopefull they will have a cure for us all,

then social scurity can get us all back to work again

thanks again i would love to hear from others to
  4. BethM

BethM New Member

I took Vitalzym for about 5 months, but had no miraculous recovery from fibro, sorry to say. It's expensive stuff, and I just couldn't afford to take it anymore.

I think the health of our gut and digestive system is vital to healing and good health though.

I've been taking the Jarro-Dophilus probiotic that Mikie recommends, and think it's slowly improving my digestion. I can tolerate a small amount of cooked onions in food now, where before I couldn't handle any at all.

I know we are all searching for answers. Hope this helps a little.

Peace,
    Beth.

5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i'm glad to hear that i may be wasting any money on the vitalyzm.

you know you start out of desperation to feel better that maybe it worked for them then maybe it will work yourseld.

i'm sorry to hear that you did not have any success with it. darn!

jodie
  6. BethM

BethM New Member

You might look into Wobenzym N. It's another good product, been around a long time, and not as pricey as the Vitalzym. Also, you can buy it in your local health food store and not have to pay shipping.

If you type Wobenzym N into the search box on your computer you should find info on it.

Beth.
  7. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

hi beth,

thanks so much for theinfo,.

i will check it out on the internet.

i tried inflamax it seemed to give me some benefits w/ibs. theni figures out it was all the berries i was eating.

then i had an allergic reaction to some meds in beginning of june so i stopped completely.

thanks again for the info

jodie