Anyone try Ageless or other Oasis supplements?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by greeneyeslk, Nov 28, 2006.

1. greeneyeslk

greeneyeslk New Member

I was wondering if anyone has tried any of the Oasis products, one specifically named "Ageless." I have a friend that is marketing the products as it is an MLM company and she said that there are testimonies from people with FM and that it greatly helped them. She wants me to try it and I am not sure about it due to the added cost and I am not working at the moment. However, if I would be curious about any experiences that anyone has had using the products. Thanks.
  2. gnanny

gnanny New Member

It seems to be a good product, not cheap of course.

I find it gives me a boost of energy. Because of the cost I try to save it for times I am really dragging. Taste is not wonderful.....not cod liver oil bad but not tasty.

I am not getting into the multi-level marketing....been there done that. no thanks.

They have sample sizes...try before you buy a lot.
  3. greeneyeslk

greeneyeslk New Member

Gnanny,

Thanks for replying. I am glad that someone has tried it. I am a bit hesitate due to the cost. I was purchasing high cost supplements from my MD for several years and then found most of them much cheaper elsewhere.
    Also, if I felt good enough to be MLM marketer, I would just go back to work. My friend is mailing me a sample. I may try it, but unless I hit the Lotto I won't be purchasing it regularly.

4. greeneyeslk

greeneyeslk New Member

Thanks for your valuable information. My friend is going to send me some samples and also literature for my doctor. I go to the FFC clinic and my MD is pretty open-minded about trying new things. I think that the price is what will hold me back. I was thinking about trying some of the powder immune boaster from Pro Health first as they are much more reasonable. Thanks again.

[This Message was Edited on 12/01/2006]