anyone try ayurvedic medicine? going this week for a consult.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dawnt, Nov 3, 2002.

1. Dawnt

Dawnt Member

Call it desperation. Seems that's how I feel alot lately. But a friend of mine has said that her symptoms have been mostly relieved by her ayurvedic doctor and that I should try it. To me the concept is the same as what people post here about natural medicines and herbs etc.., so it shouldn't hurt me. Just curious if anyone else has tried this route. And if it worked for them.
    thanks for an input
    Dawn
  2. Dawnt

Dawnt Member

Call it desperation. Seems that's how I feel alot lately. But a friend of mine has said that her symptoms have been mostly relieved by her ayurvedic doctor and that I should try it. To me the concept is the same as what people post here about natural medicines and herbs etc.., so it shouldn't hurt me. Just curious if anyone else has tried this route. And if it worked for them.
    thanks for an input
    Dawn
  3. selma

selma New Member

Haven't tried it. Tell us the results, Please.

It can't hurt. And you aren't any more desperate than a lot of us.

Love Selma
  4. dlizard

dlizard New Member

I feel like you will get so much more from someone like this than a "true medical" doc... it seems other healthcare providers just take us and try things where traditional docs say.... "sorry you have this pain problem called fibro but we don't have anything to help it... that'll be 100 dollars please and I'll see you in three months..."...... Good luck and DO let us know what's up with how this works for you!