Anyone try Bioresonance therapy?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by suz9601, Aug 24, 2005.

1. suz9601

suz9601 Member

Also called Electromagnetic Bio Communication therapy?[This Message was Edited on 08/24/2005]
  2. suz9601

suz9601 Member

3. leebea

leebea New Member

My daughter has had CFS for at least seven years, and has been undergoing bioresonance therapy for about 15 months. Her doctor discovered that she had rickettsia after she requested the test. The therapist discovered she had had glandular fever, parasites, high copper, CMV, Candida Albicans. All of which are being successfully treated, She can now do much more than before, but her immune system is still well down. I can provide more detail for anyone who is interested. Also she is much easier to get on with, her complexion has improved etc etc. Suz your message has been on this board for ages - sorry I have only just discovered it - hope you are still checking - or even better still that you have had successful treatment. Best Wishes Leebea
  4. LongStruggle

LongStruggle Guest

I don't know what this is. Can someone please explain.
  5. u34rb

u34rb New Member

longstruggle,

You can find out about bioresonance therapy at:

www.healthleadsuk.com/main.php?p=ca&id=508
  6. u34rb

u34rb New Member

dncnfngrs,

What problem are you having with the link? Maybe you need to cut and paste the link into your browser window?

It's the Rayocomp PS1000 Polar that I was refering to:

http://www.healthleadsuk.com/main.php?p=p&id=356

I understand that the patient is connected painlessly by electrodes to various parts of the body.

Some units involve holding copper electrodes. And some are much smaller hand-held units that do different things to the Rayocomp PS1000 Polar.
  7. leebea

leebea New Member

Bioresonance Therapy is something that I have found to be fantastic. However it is important that you find a therapist who is properly trained - not someone who has bought a machine and set up shop as a therapist. I have only had experience with the Bicom machine, and therefore would not want my recommendation to apply to any other brand. People who operate this machine, at least in Australia, have a diploma in bioresonance therapy. The machine is made by a German company, I think called Regumed. Anyway electrodes are placed on acupuncture points from which readings are taken which indicate amongst other things, allergies, energetic disturbances, parasites, viruses - the list goes on. A trained therapist will be able to pick up things like glandular fever, metal toxicity, lyme disease, crohns disease, rickettsia as well as a whole string of allergies, intolerances. The best part is that with continued treatment they seem to be able to correct or at least significantly improve these problems. The machine does the testing, and then performs the treatment - it is totally non-invasive, but can leave you feeling rotten for a day or so. It is important to drink plenty of water after treatment to help remove toxins that have been 'disturbed' also to rest following treatmeent. I would probably describe it as Western technology applied to principles of acupuncture, homeopathy and chinese medicine. I'm no scientist, just an absolutely amazed and happy customer/patient. My allergies are gone, and my daughter's CFS much improved.
  8. spartanjt

spartanjt New Member

Does anyone know if this is available in the US,,,,seems like all the sites are based in other parts of the world ?