anyone try "Dr. Frank's Spray"?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by obrnlc, Jan 2, 2006.

1. obrnlc

obrnlc New Member

hi all, and happy new year! I have been seeing this infommercial for this "dr. Frank's Spray" (spray it under your tongue) for pain relief, they claim it even helps fibromyalgia, i wonder if any of you out there have tried it and what kind of results have you had? I tend to be a real sucker for these infommercials, and know i can get good honest answers from all of my "fibro friends". Thanks in advance--Laurie
  2. JLH

JLH New Member

I've never heard of this. What network is the informercial on?
  3. obrnlc

obrnlc New Member

hi--not sure what network (i've had cnn on alot), but there is a website of NoPainSpray (i'm not advertising, just inquiring). it certainly makes it sound like a wonder drug, but don't they all! thanks for the response--laurie
  4. obrnlc

obrnlc New Member

5. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Yes, I am interested too. Just saw ad on HGTV. I have used(use homeopathic meds in past(I use Zicam and that seems to work) I was wondering about this-yet I tend not to believe any infomercials. I have friends who get hooked into these miracle cures like "only the oils from this person work" etc. Just reading the background of the quack they sell their oils through gives oils a bad name, as I know some can do good, so I am now really leary of claims of "works". Then one gets not to trust anyone. I would LOVE to hear if anyone bought this spray and how it worked though.
    Cromwell ps I don't know how to bump but maybe you can so this gets back on top of board as surely someone else saw this ad.
  6. obrnlc

obrnlc New Member

7. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Well-Known Member

from taking Sublingual B Total. It is from a company out of Texas and you can find it by google. Most of our vitamins are passed out thru the body without even getting into our blood stream. By taking it liquid under the tongue it goes immediately to work.