anyone try the Guaifenesen Protocol for fibro treatment?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lastormer, Feb 2, 2007.

1. lastormer

lastormer New Member

I came across a video the other day on youtube.A women was talking about her sucess with this treatment. I was just wondering if anyone had heard of it or tried it.
  2. jinlee

jinlee Member

It did not work for me, just sent me to the hospital as it made me so sick.

It does work for others so I have heard so start out slowly and hope for the best. Just be aware in some people it has very adverse effects, maybe because their systems are so full of garbage that needs to get out of their bodies. I think that is what happened in my case. But a week of those hospital gowns made me think twice of every taking it again.

As for every treatment protocol for fibro, everyone reacts differently to treatments.

Good luck in whatever you try.
  3. u34rb

u34rb New Member

lastormer,

You really have to read one of the books about the guai protcool for FM. It's more involved than just taking the tablets.
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

On Guai and you can read all our old posts; there are many on this treatment. You can go to fibromyalgiatreatment.com and read more about the protocol.

The Guai has been a God send for me but, like everything else, it doesn't work for 100 percent of those who try it.

Love, Mikie