Anyone try these FMS hypnosis therapy CDs?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Suze, Apr 14, 2007.

1. Suze

Suze New Member

The Alabama Hypnotherapy Center (tranceworkers.com) puts out a 13-CD set designed for those with fibromyalgia. It's pricey, but I wondered if anyone has tried it.

Thanks,
    Suze
  2. jole

jole Member

I haven't heard of any hypnosis done for FM - can't imagine concentrating long enough for it to work!! LOL :)
  3. acesk

acesk New Member

I don't have these tapes, but I went to a local hypnotist and she hypnotised me and also put in on a CD. It is for pain relief and relaxation. It has helped me a lot. My limbs get very stiff after working, plus the fibro pain gets worse. I listen to this 20 minute CD (I've put in on my iPod) and it does get me out of the worse pain. I should listen to it everyday but only use it several times a week.

It has helped. I would recommend trying a tape or cd for pain relief.

Sue in Florida
  4. TerryS

TerryS Member

Dang, I totally forgot...I went to a "stop smoking" group hypnotherapy clinic (free, by the way). I went ahead and bought some tapes for support...and for a few more dollars, I was able to get a whole package. One of them is for chronic pain, another for relaxation. I've been meaning to put them in during the day...but FORGOT (imagine that!).

Anyhow, thanks for the reminder. I'm going to try it this week!

TerryS