Anyone Try these?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sunshyne1027, Sep 3, 2002.

1. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

A test I took at the chiro detected that I have thyroid, adrenal, piturary problems.

The chiro has suggested I start taking these vitamins/supplements to help.

Anyone try them? Here are the names..

Catalyn
    A-F Betafood
    Cataplex B
    Drenamin
  2. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

A test I took at the chiro detected that I have thyroid, adrenal, piturary problems.

The chiro has suggested I start taking these vitamins/supplements to help.

Anyone try them? Here are the names..

Catalyn
    A-F Betafood
    Cataplex B
    Drenamin
  3. selma

selma New Member

I haven't heard of them. But, might even have forgotten if I did. DUHH! Sorry, Just a little humor.

Hope someone can help you. Hope that your chiro. isn't pulling your leg and he just makes up combos himself!!!!

LOL Love, Selma

4. TheUnicorn

TheUnicorn New Member

I'm terribly curious about what "tests" a chiropractor is licensed to do which would show these deficiencies?

Generally, these are shown through blood analysis, etc.

Unicorn
  5. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

Was it a CRA test? Supplement names sound like the Standard Process (Bovine Extracted) ones I was given. Let me know if I am right.....AMY
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I have not heard of any of those you listed. Is that brand names?

I know a lot of people who have been helped by chiropractors and their recommendations of supplements and herbs.

Hopefully someone here will be able to relate to these you mentioned.

Shalom, Shirl
  7. msdaleg

msdaleg New Member

I have taken Drenamin for many years to supplement weak adrenals. The other supplements are also from Standard Processing. These are quality supplements.
  8. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I seen the reply and said, wow when did I post soemthing like that? It was well over a year ago. Glad you found it though, and passed on the info.

9. janana

janana New Member

Ive had alot of blood test ordered by my chiroprator that Kaiser refused to do. They send the or you to a outside lab. Janana
  10. Anita B.

Anita B. New Member

Before getting the supplements you mention read the labels. I think one or more of these may contain brain extract. Considering the viral and prion diseases that can affect cattle, I'd be careful before ingesting a supplement that contains brain tissue or extract. If they don't contain this, it won't have hurt you to read the labels.

[ advertisement ]