Anyone up for a one line at a time Xmas story ??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Dec 7, 2006.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

Or Poem? Let's make it as funny as possible! Like the song about "Grandma got ran over by a reindeer" Kind of thing! I'll Start!

Harvey was on his way Home from?
  2. sues1

sues1 New Member

Harvey was on his way Home from seeing Jimmy Stewart. But no one saw Harvey, He was an invisable rabbit.
  3. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Harvey was on his way Home from seeing Jimmy Stewart,
    But no-one saw Harvey,He was an invisible Rabbit.
    Jimmy Stewart I hear you say,who was he?
    He was the man with a terrible habit??

To be continued,i enjoyed that,
    Great post sisland,
    Paul.
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

the terrible habit of making invisable movies no less! He rounded the corner on 42nd street only to discover,,,,,,,,,,,
    [This Message was Edited on 12/08/2006]
  5. kholmes

kholmes New Member

the angel, Clarence, smoking a stogie and eating onion rings.
    Jimmy said, "Clarence! Did you get your wings?"
  6. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Yep!I got them on sale at the Dollar Store last week! What do you think?
  7. sisland

sisland New Member

Well you know what they say "you get what you pay for" Do you think they are in good enough shape to Help carry out a very special mission? Clarence said,,,,,,,,,,
  8. paulmack

paulmack New Member

"But" said Harvey,"Christmas is coming up,these ducks will be wanting home to their families".........
  9. sisland

sisland New Member

convince Clarence, Harvey said " After all it is Xmas and you know what happens to the Ducks if they are to long away from their Family's not to mention water",,,,,,,,,,,,, "Well said Clarence i suppose we can sleep on it and decide tommorow",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,So the two long time friends began to ,,,,,,,,,,,,
  10. IowaMorningGlory

IowaMorningGlory New Member

convince Clarence, Harvey said " After all it is Xmas and you know what happens to the Ducks if they are to long away from their Family's not to mention water",,,,,,,,,,,,, "Well said Clarence i suppose we can sleep on it and decide tommorow",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,So the two long time friends began to ,,,,,,,,,,,,

meander from 42nd Street to Broadway where they were going to go have a Brandy and glass of milk so they could get a good nights sleep. When they reached Sam's Bar the television was reporting Homeland Security was looking for Scrooge McDuck and the Ghost of Christmas Future who were last spotted in the vicinity of downtown New York. They also reported Huey, Dewey and Luey, Scrooge McDucks nephews were desperately seeking their Uncle.
  11. sisland

sisland New Member

Harvey" Said Clarence we Have to find them! Huey,Dewy and Luey must be worried to death about Me!" " I thought if i changed my Name to Clarence everyone would forget about scrooge Mc Duck!" Although my nephews are Family and I need to get back to them! Along with all the other Duckies in the store!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,",Lets Be on our way Harvey " ,,,,,,,,,,,,Said Clarence ,,,,,,,,,,,They Left the Bar and started to make their way into the Night just then,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    [This Message was Edited on 12/09/2006]
  12. sisland

sisland New Member

Going off a few Blocks away! "Wonder What that is all about" said Harvey. "I Hope it's not my Nephews(sp) in some sort of trouble again" said Clarence" Lets fly over their and find out whats going on!" ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Harvey said "Do you think your wings can support us both"? "Of course" said Clarence Lets Goooooooooooo!

They Made their way into the night toward the ringing of the siren! Just as they were about to Land <,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  13. Smiffy

Smiffy Member

....the evil McDuckula appeared bat-like before them, his fangs dripping spinach juice.............
  14. ABLUV

ABLUV New Member

"I've just finished off Popeye the sailor man and you're next!"
  15. Smiffy

Smiffy Member

(hee hee abluv!)
  16. elliespad

elliespad Member

Not keen on becoming Duck L'Orange, , quickly,,,,,
  17. sisland

sisland New Member

Trying to Out Fly the evil McDuckla! But He was Hot on their trail!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Things were really getting exciteing Now!,,,,,It was like a High speed car chase with Clarence Flying at Ultimate speeds that He Had Never Flown Before!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Clarence was screaming in Harvey's Ear " What are we going to Do Now?" "any suggestions Harvey?" Your The genius of this outfit!"
  18. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Clarence that they MUST find, Dr.McDreamy(a nod to Greys' Anatomy), McDuckula's twin brother. With Dr. McDreamy they could....
  19. Char412

Char412 New Member

have him talk some sense into McDuckula and go pick up some girls like they used to in the old days.
  20. sisland

sisland New Member

sped off in the in the opposite direction of the Evil McDuckla to Locate "Dr McDreamy" Who was Standing on the street Corner of 42nd Street. THey swooped down to Talk to Him About His evil Twin Brother McDuckla,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"Doc Dreamy" said Harvey" We Have a big Problem, and we need your help to solve it",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"first of all Your nasty Brother is trying to Do away with us and 2nd of all we Need to find some Beautiful women to Get this Party started!" ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"And we must Hurry to find my Nephews also so we can all Have a Merry Xmas and a Happry New Year!" said Clarence!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Well said Doc Dreamy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    [This Message was Edited on 12/15/2006]