Anyone use Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JimB51, Jul 6, 2011.

1. JimB51

JimB51 Member

I've searched it on google and have seen alot about it on YouTube . It's mixed with water and some honey. In my case I would be taking it for extreme Hiccup/Belching and Acid Reflux. I want to try it but I don't know how much ACV, how much Water, and how much Honey to mix. ... and how often to drink it. I've read that it would help my arthritis too ... but the stomach problem is more urgent.
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Haven't heard from you in ages. How are you doing?

My Mom swore by ACV for everything. She was gifted in natural healing. I, personally, can't get it down so don't use it. I've heard it's healthy for lots of things.

Take care.

Love, Mikie
  3. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

I use Apple Cider Vinegar alot--for medicinal reasons and for baking and for salads. The best and healthiest one is a brand called Braggs..can find it at most health food stores. It contains something called 'mother' which is the healthy component of the vinegar. You can actually see the mother settled at the bottom of the bottle, so you must shake the bottle vigorously before you use it. This vinegar really makes a difference.

Good luck--Laura
  4. JimB51

JimB51 Member

Jamin, mikie and Laura ... I appreciate your info. Jim