Anyone Use BioFreeze?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by monica33flowers, Jan 8, 2008.

1. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

I was wondering if any of you use Bio-Freeze or a different type of cream to help with your aching muscles? My neck and shoulders are so bad today and the Bio-Freeze just isn't cutting the mustard. (Hey, another one for the "favorite sayings" thread). LOL.
  2. laceymae

laceymae New Member

I have used biofreeze and really liked it. That is also what they used when I was going to Physical therapy.

Have you ever tried a Tens unit? I have one and it works wonders. My PCP had to write a prescription for it and the physical therapist ordered it and demonstrated how to use it. It is small enough to fit in my pocket so I can wear it for long car rides or going to church where it hurts to sit so long.

if you will jump back over to the fibro board and type biofreeze in the search engine, you will find a lot of posts about biofreeze.[This Message was Edited on 01/08/2008]
  3. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Yes I used Biofreeze and it is ok but I really like the following products:

Emu Oil

Myo RX - (this was developed by a doctor and it worked better than most) you can only find this on the internet.
  4. Gingareeree

Gingareeree New Member

for really bad flares. However, I do use it regularly if I awake during the night. I find that it's cooling effect distracts me from the pain and I'm able to go back to sleep.
  5. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

I don't like biofreeze but the best thing I've found is a cold pop can rolled up and down my neck and shoulders. Helps me tons .
  6. jmq

jmq New Member

I like it and I have also bought Medic Ice from my chiropractor that I like too.

7. jewels920

jewels920 New Member

and liked it.

I use an emu cream--the emu oil is a transdermal which goes right through the skin to the dermis, taking the herbs and homeopathic ingredients with it.

Really helps.

Love and hugs.