Anyone use Enzymatic Therapy?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by razorqueen, Aug 15, 2006.

1. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

They are created by Dr. Teitelbaum, who wrote "From Fatigued to Fantastic". I am so sick and tired of feeling sick and tired that I have ordered this book, and am considering trying this Enzymatic Therapy.

Any help would be appreciated.

Raz
  2. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

Its what helped me get my food allergies under control, and I got over most of them completely. If I get careless w/ my diet then they can come back. When you have an allergenic system, its always a weakness. But short courses of aloe and enzymes help me get back on track.

If you are talking about the brand Enzymatic Therapy, which is a line of supplements, I'm not so good w/ them. There is something in their capsules that makes me pretty sick. Some capsules seem to have a byproduct of MSG, and I have to watch out. I tried their adrenal glandular and really went downhill.

Jeanne
  3. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

are you there?

Jeane, did you get your pills in canada? Could you get a refund on the ones you couldn't take?
  4. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

have you tried the end fatitue energy powder stuff and the B complex pills that go with it? I thought that might be a good place to start.

I think this has turned into a major flare. I'm gonna get someone to take me to ER later to see if I can't get some relief for this nasty headache I've had for at least 2 wks.

Raz
  5. Chootik

Chootik New Member

Just Curious, what enzyme therapy do you use?

Digestive Enzymes or other kinds.

I'm using "Zymactive" which is an enzyme combo to fight inflamation and also good for Digesting Proteins.

Chootik
  6. kellygirl

kellygirl Member

but I love the brand of Enzyme I am on. Yes, it keeps the bowels regular, too..........Patti
  7. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

I use ProEnzyme P, ordered from here at Prohealth. They have great supplememts. Its a protein digesting enzyme that works on inflammation and is a crucial part of my pain management. I ran out once and my narcotic use went way up till I could get some more. It esp. helps me w/ IBS when I've had diarrhea and I'm all bloated and raw and would keep having the runs if I didn't take it. It amazingly stops the diarrhea w/out constipating me.

I"ve tried other brands of proteolytics, but the ProEnzyme P are just right for me. I'm happy to say I've gotten others just as hooked on them. They are even more amazing for arthritis. If you rely on ibuprofen or any antiinflammatory, these have even more benefits and are safe.

I also take digestive enzymes at times w/ aloe vera juice. These were key in ridding me of food allergies. The only sensitivities I have left are non foods, like MSG, sulfites. I take various brands, but have to be careful of funky additives that aren't enzymes. I haven't been brave enough to try enzymes w/ ox bile or HCL.

Jeanne
  8. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

is a brand name/ company of supplements. They make all kinds of stuff. I take their acidophilis pearls and they greatly help my IBS-D.

I have the teitelbaum book and I like it alot. Very informative.

Hope you get some relief!!
  9. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Enzynmatic Therapy is the name of the company... They make many high quality products and have a excellent reputation.

If you go to any health food store, they will confirm that.