Anyone use ginseng for energy?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lvjesus, Aug 11, 2009.

1. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

I had a Mountain Dew Voltage this morning and it made me feel A LOT better and I suspect the ginseng because I had caffiene before that and NOTHING. I just wondered who else has tried this with success (or not).
  2. butterflydream

butterflydream New Member

is listed in a Menopause complex supplement i am taking .

i definately see or feel NO energy change since i began taking this 1 week ago.

i won't drink any mountain dew voltage, i don't like any rapid heart beat effects.

i drink caffeine coffee alot throughout the day.

Wish you well
  3. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

Thanks, Glen. I see ads for royal jelly in my Guideposts all the time and wondered if it was any good. I also use FRS Health Energy which works a lot of the time for me. It does not work all of the time but it is the only thing I have ever found that works AT ALL and it works much of the time, which makes it golden to me!
  4. simpsons

simpsons Member

i use siberian ginseng cautiously as u need to be careful not to crash and burn

tea's can be a good way to incorporate gingeng i also find ginger is very good pick me up,either in a ginger beer or just sliced and put in a cup of tea

ginseng is very clever herb and i found my sleep cycle was improved quite a bit funnily enough

always good to research though for your specific health problems