Anyone use Glucosatrin?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by christinag, Aug 4, 2005.

1. christinag

christinag New Member

Someone recommended Glucosatrin to help with pain. Has anyone tried this? I havent found it in any stores but wanted to know of others experiences with it before I order it online. Thanks.
  2. CFIDSNicole

CFIDSNicole New Member

3. MeNow

MeNow New Member

Hi, I am new here my first message, will write my intro soon.
    We are 3 in the house who had or use Gluco.
    Hubby is on it and nothing else for OA, it works for him, says he has less stiffness in the morning.(He takes Glucosamine and Chondroitin) the combi. is better for him
    The cat takes it, it was enough at the begining but now he need NSAID and even this is giving it little relief, but the vet said he still has few good years.
    I tried the Glucosamine (when it came on the market)and had stomach upsets (when it came on the market)The pharmacist could'nt figure out what was my problem because it is advertised as having none, from the litterature then nothing showed problems and it was uses in Europe for a lot longer than here. One day I was reading every words on the label with an extra strong magnifying glass and read that it was made out of sea food skeleton. Well I am allergic to sea food..........and there was enough protein in the powder to make me sick even if it over prosessed.
    Had to turn to medication.
    Does it anwser your question? let me know
    Menow