Anyone use "Juice Plus"? Stormysky?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by maggiemae55, Aug 16, 2006.

1. maggiemae55

maggiemae55 New Member

Just curious. I know I need more fruits and veggies in my diet. I also admit I just don't like to cook. Too many years as a single Mom trying to please 3 picky kids, now I have 1-2 kids home depending on if they are away at college or home for the summer.

Anyway, I looked online and it is a "whole food based nutrition, with scientific evidence published in peer-reviewed journals proving it is bioavaliable nurtition at the cellular level, increases antioxidant levels in the blood, strengthens the immune system, reduces DNA damage and decreases oxidative stress."

Just curious about the product, and seeing if there are any opinions on it.

2. kholmes

kholmes New Member

There was a thread on Juice Plus about two weeks ago.
    Type "Juice Plus" in the search bar and you'll find it.

3. cjcookie

cjcookie New Member

I do think it's a great product. I will have to look up the thread too.
  4. RicksChic

RicksChic New Member

I just wanted to share what I know about Juice Plus. It has been deemed by the FDA as a Food Source, and not just a supplement. The only product of it's kind, with multiple studies printed in peer-reviewed journals that the body actually absorbs the nutrients it says it does. Just look it up online, and a representative will contact you if you'd like. I've used it before, and didn't need any explanation.

Just 2 caps of friut blend with breakfast, and 2 caps of veggie blend with supper. If at first it causes to much gas or even diarrhea, just cut back to one cap until used to to it.

I'm too tired to go into it any further, but, it's worth every cent, no more expensive than any other reputable supplement, and juice plus is actually real FOOD. Call a rep and talk to them about it.

5. spacee

spacee Member

and sells it too. He has more energy for a 70 yo. I tried it but it made me feel sicker (why...maybe I'm just weird).

If you can afford it, I think it would be worth a try.

My 2 cents