Anyone used CANDEX

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by deepak, May 1, 2012.

1. deepak

deepak Member

Has anyone used candex for yeast/fungi ?

Rich Van recommended this to me for my stomach bloating and am thinking of trying it.

Love,
    Deepak
  2. deepak

deepak Member

:)

You showing up on topics is always welcome. Your love and caring is amazing !

Can you tell me what candex helped in ? I was reading sometimes chronic yeast infections may masquerade as FM. I have not done any yeast tests but yes stomach often gets bloated.

I think good doctors, are always open to learning - unlike the ones who think they know it all.

with love,
    Deepak :)
  3. I have never heard of this candex but wondering as I have suffered for years with these infections and wonder if its in my entire body. My gastrologist said "that is very unlikely" but didn't check anything. I have terrible recurring infections and severe bloating. Is this safe to use and where do you get it? I assume health food stores , is it expensive?
  4. inbetweendays

inbetweendays New Member

I have used it--and found it to perform well. however, i do not find it strong enough for a hard-core systemic infection. i recently started taking african mango and raspberry ketones and found my candida symptoms come back with a vengeance.
  5. inbetweendays

inbetweendays New Member

I have used it--and found it to perform well. however, i do not find it strong enough for a hard-core systemic infection. i recently started taking african mango and raspberry ketones and found my candida symptoms come back with a vengeance.
  6. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Hi Deepak,

I have tried Candex. I find that Candidase works better for me.
    They are both enzyme products, just made by two different companies.

Candidase is the only anti-candida product that is strong enough to do anything for me. I take it so I can eat sugar and not have any problems. Heh.

Forebearance
    [This Message was Edited on 07/19/2012]
  7. thanks I will check it out