Anyone Used The Symptom Checker?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Fmandy, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Fmandy

Fmandy New Member

I just happened upon what seems to be a great source of info for anyone searching for what their symptoms might be (like maybe your foot is hurting). I am also asleep...

Then your possible condition(s) that come up after you put in your symptoms are explained in some detail. You can go somewhere else and for a small fee, get more detail in a report I think. I hain't gonna spend no monie.....But if you want more info on the condition you can google it. It is a hypochondriac's dream!!!

You just mouse over a body part and select the part you want and go nuts with the symptoms, lol.

I selected my pelvis which has really been hurting me, but is better after starting Cipro Friday afternoon, and getting a B-12 shot. Boy I run low on B-12 and got a shot on Friday about 2:30 and I could feel the "power" by 5:00. That stuff ought to be illegal, or at least a controlled substance :)

Anyway the symptom checker listed osteomyelitis, which is where an infection from another part of the body travels through the blood stream and infects the bone in some area.

This is so handy. I hope ProHealth will let me post the URL, for the good of everyone :)

http://symptoms.webmd.com/symptomchecker

Good night.

Andy
  2. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

Thanks for the helpful info.
    Mini
  3. Engel

Engel New Member

4. Fmandy

Fmandy New Member

Y'all are most welcome :)

Andy

I just read my original post and boy I was asleep...It is a very useful tool, I think.[This Message was Edited on 04/23/2007]