Anyone using Chiropratic or Bodyworkers???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by suz45, Sep 26, 2006.

1. suz45

suz45 New Member

Hi everyone:

I was curious to see if other people with FMS or Myofascial pain are using CAM therapies. I used to post to the board from 2000-2002 and my FMS went into remission. Recently due to a major move and change in living. Lots of physical and emotional stuff.... I have been in and out of FMS/MPS flares. I went to my new PCP and he is very open minded, thouhgt Chiropractic care might be helpful.(he knows I'm not keen on pain meds). I started to see the chiro for MPS and it really has made a difference. (I see 1-2x week) as needed. He treats the whole person not just the symptoms. Plus I don't need to go in and feel as though I need to convince him of my diosrder, he feels the knots in my back and understand the referred pain into other sections of my body due to the trigger points.

I am just wondering if other board memebers have had a similiar experience....

Thanks for any feedback

Suz45

[This Message was Edited on 09/27/2006]
  2. Loveyame

Loveyame New Member

Oh Yes!!! My bone cracker has given me alot of relief. He has also got me detoxining once a week. You would be amazed as to what he gets out of my feet.

Love ya me
  3. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

I go to a chiropractor for muscle testing, and have been helped a lot with various digestive problems, heavy metal toxicity, weak adrenals, candida and other things. I recommend it so highly but many people think it's a crock, which is too bad. THe chiropractic muscle testing is cheap (compared to doctor visits), fast, and, most of all, accurate!

Mary