Anyone using Liquid Vitamin D-3?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sacajawea2, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Sacajawea2

Sacajawea2 Member

I saw Pro Health sells the liquid-- has anyone tried it? I've got my whole family on Vit D but my 10 year old has trouble swallowing the tiny pearl like pills of the brand I have now (NOW brand). I was pleased to see it comes in liquid and wonder if anyone here is using it?

2. bluegnu

bluegnu New Member

I use a Vitamin D-3 liquid tincture. It's not the same brand as is sold on Pro-health. But, I can tell you, it has very little taste at all - just tastes "oily". Hope that helps.
  3. bunnyrabs

bunnyrabs New Member

I have the NOW brand of D3 drops. I just place the dropper above my tongue and "feel" the number of drops I am receiving and dose accordingly to that.
    [This Message was Edited on 11/05/2009]
  4. DazedAndSpacey

DazedAndSpacey New Member

Hey there....I bought some Wellesse from Costco last weekend. Taste pretty good! Too soon to see if it helps, but I'm continuing to take it!

Good luck!
  5. Sacajawea2

Sacajawea2 Member

Thank you for the replies! I got a bottle of Carlson, 1000mg a drop-- pretty good! I'm glad to see others are having good results. I have the NOW brand in pearls, 1000mg and I take those.

I also got some other supplements in liquid form, so I'm set for this season anyway!

Take Care,