anyone want a good laugh

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by minkanyrose, Apr 25, 2007.

1. minkanyrose

minkanyrose New Member

It wasn't funny at the time but is so funny now that it is over.

Yesterday I asked my daughter to help me out because I was getting wore out. I asked her " would you please put the laundry in the freezer for me?"

Her reply was no

I got mad and said You teens are healthier than me and have more energy than I do and it wouldn't hurt you to put the laundry in the freezer for me.

getting madder by the minute because she has a smile on her face and about to bust out laughing any minute in my angry voice i say fine when you need help from me don't ask because i am going to say no.

By now my daughter is laughing and she says hold on mom I won't put the clothes in the freezer but if you want I will put them in the dryer.

Brain fog stinks, but good for a laugh
    Have a great day everyone.
    Brenda
  2. dreamer28455

dreamer28455 New Member

the brain fog really sucks but its so good that you can laugh at yourself! lol! when i walk into a room and realize i forgot why...i kinda just sneak out and pretend i never came in lol. great story! much love!

<3 Rachel <3
  3. DeborahLynn

DeborahLynn Member

The other day, I was talking to my husband when something totally of the wall came out of my mouth. I said, "Where did that come from?" I wish I could remember what I said; at the time I even said I have to make sure and remember this so I can share it on the message board. Of course, since I couldn't write it down at the time, I forgot it. I blame fibro fog for not being able to remember!:)

Thanks for sharing the laugh!

Debbie
  4. Empower

Empower New Member

Oh my gosh, how funny!!!
  5. Catseye

Catseye Member

That was really "spit flying out of my mouth" funny!! Thank you!!

karen
  6. dridlen1959

dridlen1959 New Member

Glad you shared that, now I don't feel so alone!!!
  7. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

brenda thats really funny poor you when your daughter was laughing at you & you didnt know why.
    I say daft things all the time & everyone on here will do to.
    May god bless you & yours.
    Fibrolady37.
  8. jmq

jmq New Member

I was talking to a friend and meant to say...she is always a champ...but it came out...she is always a tramp!!!! Well, that took some explaining!!!!

jmq
  9. Waynesrhythm

Waynesrhythm Member

Hi Brenda,

I have to admit, I wasn't getting it as I read your story. And I was finding myself getting a little annoyed as I was reading how your daughter wasn't willing to help you out.

Not until toward the end did I realize I was substituting freezer for dryer in my own mind. Oh boy.

Thanks for sharing.

Wayne
  10. Engel

Engel New Member

she didn't want to get in trouble for putting the clothes in the feezer ... lol
  11. littlebrownwren

littlebrownwren New Member

for sharing your brain fog moment.

It lifts my spirits when I read of others who puts words in the wrong places. lol

Wren
  12. mindbender

mindbender New Member

"why is the freezer moving?"
    the kids said "we're drying the clothes, like you said."
    and I said "you get those out of there and put them in the oven, like I told you."

Dan
  13. bobbycat

bobbycat New Member

Laugter is the best medicine.
  14. GigglePoet

GigglePoet New Member

That was so funny and so cute!!! he he