Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by harmony21, Nov 9, 2007.

1. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

Hi everyone, I was wondering if one of you would like to communicate with me via this message board on a regular basis.....

When I first came to this board I became involved in a friendly communication with Katvwolf, for some reason she disappeared I so miss the daily chats we were having

If you have a browse with the communication posts and feel you may have something in common with me and my life, please let me know

I feel like I need a closer one to one with someone, saomething i can look forward to each day

If you are interested let me know

angel hugs and blessings
  2. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

I would be glad to, if you'd like! I'm on here every day. It's nice to have friends.

3. sisland

sisland New Member

Count me in! if you don't mind having 2 pen-pals! This is a great idea!,,,,,,we can support eachother!,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,,Sis!
  4. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

I think it's a great idea, too!

5. sisland

sisland New Member

I'll start!

Dear Connie and Kahaly

Well today is a very windy and rainy day up here in Montana! I badly need to run some errands but don't want to get cold!,,,,,lolol,,,,i know a poor excuse! Me and the Dog are just hangin out at home today,,,,,,

Having thanksgiving at my middle Girls & Husbands place about a 3 hour drive from hear so trying to save up alot of energy for that!

I've been put in charge of "Desserts" ya!! i'm making pumpkin cheese cake and peanutbutter pie and apple pie,,,,,,,,,,Ok,,,,girls Your turn!,,,,,,Sis
  6. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

Sis, I want to eat at YOUR house! lol! I've tasted your cookies!

We are getting ready to leave for NM. Hubby and I will spend three weeks or so out there for Thanksgiving. I can't wait. I always feel SO much better out there. Plus his mother is there, and she mothers me to death, which I love!

Connie, I read some of your older posts, not all, but got the feeling you enjoy crystals and other metaphysical things. Me too. I don't know much about crystals except for how they make me feel.

You girls be good, or at least be careful! lol!
  7. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

I would be honoured to chat to you guys on a daily basis and compare, exchange and vent happenings in our lives

I so miss going to just one pweson who you get to know just a little more on a personal basis

I know energy dictates the amount of times we actualy do get on this site but I find it really taxing to go to all the posts that interest me and reply, am not saying though I will give the rest a miss no way but am glad you guys are willing to do this.....

sisland your pumpkin pie sounds just wonderful darlin as does the peanut butter bot my absolute favs, in my earlier day did make pumkin pie a few times but then other things got in the way of cooking and alas no more

Khaly and shilek yep am still into crystals somewhat but not as much as I was, cannot get rid of the ones I have collected though, amethyst and rose quartz with fuorite being my very favourites

Now I find I forget what it all means and does but I love them nevertheless and just take in the beauty of them

I would love to work in a crystal shop it would be so peaceful I reckon

Ok guys this is just a short note as I am having my number 3 son coming over for tea today and trying to get the energy up for that, he is coming your way on thursday for the third time, he belongs to the Lyndon Larouche youth movement and mainly sudies their philosphies when he goes to the US so that he can then use the processes here...

So I will post some more tomorrow its 1215pm here and I have three hours left before he comes

angel hugs and blessings to the three of you

Connie :)
  8. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

Sbilek - Lol to the eating the centers first! I do that and my husband tries to beat me to it! lol

Connie, this is a great idea, I so know what you mean. I miss having my one special friend. I had a best gal pal that I used to share everything with, but we have just moved apart, most likely due to this dang disease.

Sis, you seem like such a warm person! I always love reading your posts.

9. sisland

sisland New Member

K~~~~ New Mexico sounds great!! can we crawl into your suitcase? lolol,,,,I hope you enjoy your time there with your Mom!,,,,,,,,,Thanks for the compliments on my Baking!.....Sounds as if you are spoiled My Dear!

I just happened to grow up with a slue of them so just caught on to it,,,,,,It's something i really love doing and miss it when there's no occasion for it!

Connie~~~Hi! we are privledged to have a pen-pal from Australia! My first name is Sydney and everyone always asks if i'm from There!,,,,,,,lolol and i always say "I Wish"
    I share your love for crystals and gemstones!! have many gemstones and Agates,,,,,,,,,So Kool your son is comming to the US to Study! i Need to Google the LL. subject,,,,,,,,How old are your childern? I have 3 daughters who are 21-25-28 waiting for Grandbabies!,,,,,one girl is Married,,,,,

What is your wheather like over there?

sbilek~~~welcome to our Pen-Pal Group!! the more the Merrier! so great to be dreaming of Pumpkin Pies,,,with whip cream ,,,,and Turkey! I love Thanksgiving!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Have to try the middle of the pie thing!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sis
  10. sisland

sisland New Member

Can someone exsplain the Crystals,,,,Thanks!
  11. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

lol! My husband's family is SO good to me. My own family is a dysfunctional mess. But yep, I am spoiled and grateful. My hubby is a peach, my kids aren't in jail, and the dogs (my babies) are so much fun.

Sometimes I get really down with this fm/cfs stuff, and I try to remember all of the above. Sometimes I forget.

12. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

Oh, sweet potato pie! Yes, that is a must. To me, that is comfort food at its finest!

My mother in law makes Impossible Pie. It's come to be known as Possum Pie around here, because that's what we thought she said it was. She's a deep south girl, so we were afraid that's what it really was. But it's some kind of cool whip/pecan concoction. I got the recipe from her last year, and promptly lost it. I hope to get it again this year (or at least the pie!)

13. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

Man this memory thing is bad, just browsed over your bios ladies and now its almost forgotten AGAIN, have to sit and write it all down and then answer you guys, SO ANNOYING....

So sorry bout that guys, had a lovely night last night with my son, spoilt him heaps as usual but very tired today and am having those horrible seizures (petit mal) yet again.....

Its always a bit tense when the three get together as the sibling rivalery is well and truly alive

they all think they are right and that there are no other answers to anyting except theirs.....

Just had a nap so feel a bit better.....

Iam so glad you guys feel the same about this penpal thing.. and thank you again

Yeah I like natural things too and have tried so many things to deal with this thing but find it hard to follow and routine because of the fatigue and depression I guess

Khaly my fam dysfunctional too I havnt spoken to my brother for 14 years, he is the only thing I have here I will tell you bout that in the next lot of writing....

As far as my own family is concerned well, my first husband and I split in 1989 and five months later he died of a heart attack, my fault so the extended family say, too much stress, my sons were going on 9, 12 and 14 NOT GOOD.....

They are now 26, 29 and 31

the eldest two are still at home and both abuse drugs and alchohol, very sad

Am so very tired so hope you will forgive me if I continue tomorrow

am so happy to chat with you guys and send you all my love and angel blessings

14. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

I have the memory issue too. As a matter of fact, as soon as I start to reply to a post, I forget what it said. I have to keep 2 windows open on my computer - one with the post I'm replying to, and one to write my reply. That way, I can keep referring to the original post. Frustrating!

I'm glad that you had your baby home, and I do know how wearing that can be! My kids are gone, but my youngest is fixing to move back in to continue school here. His energy picks me up, but it also wears me out.

Sad about your 2 older kids. That must be sincerely frustrating. Do they help you at all?

15. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

so how do you keep the 2 windows open????

Yeah him going to the States is a blessing in one way as I dont have the anxiety of having all just perfect when he comes home and the kids disagreeing with each other

I too am lifted when he is here but also exhausted at the same time in wanting things just right and spend a day in bed the next day basically.....

My other tw dont get on with each other either and still behave like little ones with their mum and I have to beg steal and borrow for them to do anything.....

Never mind I have my refucge, my bed and thats where i go when it gets too much to bear and realise I cant change anything much

angel hugs and blessings

have a good day/night

16. jmcdelaney

jmcdelaney New Member

Khaly- I want your mother in law!

17. sisland

sisland New Member

Goodmorning gals!

Well it's another day here in America and Australia! Wondering what the time difference is,,,,,,,The Crystals are facinating!,,,,,I will try and type more later when my hands will let me!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thinking of you all,,,,,,,,,and will be bk!
  18. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

Joann, I'm glad to see you here! I think my mother in law has a big enough heart to take all of us on. She is the most mothering mother I have ever known. My own mother was not a nurturer, so I just eat up the fussing!

Connie, to open 2 windows, click on start, then click on internet browser (or do whatever you normally do to open your browser.) Then, do it again. Now you have 2 windows open. You can hit the "alt" and "tab" buttons together at the same time, and that will alternate you to one window or the other.

Sis, I'm with you on the hands. Takes me a few hours to warm up! Holding my coffee cup helps. I have a big mug and I wrap both hands around it.

Sbilek, what's happening in your neck of the woods?

19. sisland

sisland New Member

i'm bk!

It's so cold up this way! 21 degrees,,,,,Brrr,,,,But i have to remember it's only November! So That means there will be alot more colder temps to come,,,,,,,,

sometimes in Jan-Feb it will get down to 20-30 below,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thank goodness for Heat Assistance,,, the Human Resource department will help with Electric bills in the winter time ,,,,,,,

so since i'm on ssdi that really helps with the x-mas presents,,,,,,

Had to use up some Bannanas yesterday so made Bread but put extras in like apple chunks,,vanilla,,,,choco,chips,,,butterscoth chips,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,takeing it to my girls for TH,Day,,,,,will save a loaf for you Gals!!

Connie i feel bad for you having to put up with misbehaving grown sons! I know none of my buisness but i would say "Shape up or Ship out!" ,,,,,,To much stress for you dear! Hope your having a great day so far!

S~~~Your rock collecting is also a hobbie of mine! and drift wood,,,but because i live in an APT, can't bring to many home! ,,,,,,Love it!

and any kind of Gemstone of Aget (SP),,,,,,Wouldn't it be fun to go to a mine and discover these Gems!! i would be in heaven!

My sisterinlaw had a clever idea for some landscaping-about 2-3 ft,,out,,,,she put some medium size Gravel around the trees and then stacked much bigger rocks in odd formations around the tree and then she Shalacked them so they appear to be Wet all the time,,,,,,it's kool looking!

K~~~Ahh yes the hand/finger thing! it's just one of thoes things we have to put up with,,,,Dang! lol yes stiff,,,sore ,,,asleep,,,i've already had the right hand carpal tunnel surgery done and it's better,,,but now the left needs to be done and i keep puttin' it off,,,,,,,,so i guess it's that and RA, in my hands,,,,,Do you have the same thing? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs! To All!,,,,sis

20. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

We go to Albuquerque. Las Cruces is not that far! Let me know if you are going, I would LOVE to meet you. I would make the drive just for that.