Anyone watch Cavemen?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Greenbean7, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

I just wondered if any one had watched the new caveman show.

I watched and just was wondering what others thought.

One thing I had a problem with was the makeup. It wasn't nearly as good as it is on the commercials.

That, and I'm sorry they didn't use the same actors.

2. sisland

sisland New Member

I watched most of it,,,,thought it was pretty good ,,,i'm with you on the makeup thing! they didn't look the same and somehow i thought it would be a different story base!,,,,

Guess i was wanting to see them out in the wild,,lol,,,,Knocking ladies over with their clubs and draging them into the Caves!,,,,,Lolol!
  3. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

I read that they toned down the makeup based on viewers saying they didn't like a lot.

And I also read that one of the commercial's actors is in the show as one of thier friends, not sure if he is a caveman or not. Another is in another show, so he wasn't available and not sure about the third caveman from the commercial.

Not sure what I think about the show. I guess I thought it was kind of boring. Some times it takes watching a show a few times before it jells.

what did you think?
  4. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

I think it might take a while to build the characters.

I did think it was interesting how Joel thought he would be discriminated against from his girlfried's friends and from his own caveman friends. Then found that his girlfriend had dated cavemen before and none of her friends turned a hair.

I think they could really use this concept to discuss racial issues without stepping on toes since most of us aren't cavemen (or women)!

Interested to see where this is going to go, but so far I don't think it will last.

5. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

It was a little slow. I don't usually watch sit-coms because I can't stand the laugh track but since I had seen all the hype I thought I'd check it out.

I ended up watching Carpooling, too. It was ok. Like most sit-coms it is pretty silly but I had to do something while I waited for House to come on!

6. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

I absolutely hate those commercials and here they have made it into a sitcom.