Anyone watch Extreme Makeover last night?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sunflowergirl, Nov 6, 2005.

1. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Well-Known Member

I turned it on after it had gotten started. What an amazing woman the mother is to adopt all those girls with disabilities. And how they cope so well. It looked like a happy, loving family they all belong to now. It warmed my heart to watch it last night.
  2. getfitat40

getfitat40 New Member

This is definitely one of my not to miss shows. Ty is just unbeleivable. And all of the ads he is now doing on ADHD adds to his charm and goodness. Last night's show was one of the best because of how the mom is raising those children to love and excel despite thier disabilities. I always bawl at the end of this show.

If you like this show then you should also watch Three Wishes on NBC at 8 pm CST. It is another really heartwarming shows. I know that seeing good being done for people who really need it keeps me in perspective.
  3. Vada

Vada New Member

I justlove this show. My DH and I watch it every week and usually cry at the end. To think that this show and many corporations donate everything in order to make the lives of the people affected by trauma.

Also, I watch 3 wishes every week. Amy Grant is wonderful and her staff of 3 others really help out some very needy people. The one that made me cry the most was last weeks 3 wishes which was devoted to soldiers who were coming home from Iraq and what she managed in such a short time for these soldiers and their families is phenomenal. LaVada