Anyone watch Lost?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CrystalRose, Oct 6, 2006.

1. CrystalRose

CrystalRose New Member

Love the show. Watched from the beginning. But after the season premier, I feel more lost than those people on the island! Who are the "others" and aren't they just really creepy now, especially the leader. Before, they were just scary and weird. Now they are really starting to creep me out. And why have they chosen only Sawyer, Jack and what's-her-name (sorry, brain fog!) and how do they know so much about them all. Too many new questions all at once!! I recorded it and watched it a second time and I think I was even more confused the second time around! Love the show, but, jeez, give us a break. Information overload!!! And I thought the brain fog was bad....
  2. natrlvr2

natrlvr2 New Member

I watch it. The thing is,I missed most of last season.sigh.
  3. llama

llama New Member

I'm definitely hooked/addicted to Lost. I've totally been enthralled with it from the first episode (and I'm not normally that big of a TV watcher).

Of all things to happen......I actually had unexpected family visit from out of town the evening of the first episode for the season. Obviously, I taped it (I also put the "captioning" on because often I don't catch everything that is said, it really helps!)

And here it is Sat. morning and I still haven't watched due to just a bunch of crazy things going on.

Do you go to any of the many Websites that Lost fans created? That can really help. It's amazing how just small details or another's perspective can really start to clear up questions or at least start the ole brain working.

I will watch it today and maybe we can compare confusion with each other later??!!

Jill
  4. AquariusGirl

AquariusGirl New Member

The thing that gets on my nerves is what someone mentioned above about the many open ended questions--many story lines that are never completed. I also wonder why they just want Sawyer,Kate,Jack--I think b/c they were the leaders of the island and the others want to see what happens to the rest of the island without their leaders.

What about the needle marks in Jack and Kate--weird.

Henry Gale AKA 'Ben' is VERY CREEPY!!
  5. llama

llama New Member

Hi CrystalRose,

I posted earlier that I hadn't seen the episode yet, well I just watched it and boy was it kinda of "spooky". It had a whole different feel to it from the past 2 seasons.

I hope it doesn't get too violent or depressing because I just can't handle that...I seem to internalize everything I see. My husband always says "it's only a movie" but it always feels so real to me.

Anyway, you might be able to get some questions answered through the website Wikipedia...it actually has a separate section just for Lost. This may be old news to you?

Well it's nice to have someone to talk to about Lost because my hubbie and sister aren't really that interested.

Jill
  6. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

I am so hooked on LOST, I have watched every episode numerous times. I always tape it so I can go back and watch it again.

My favorite site is thefuselage.com. The actors that play Hurley and Locke actually go there and answer fan questions regularly, it's great to read all the posts. Very interesting theories and POV from lots of people all over the world.

I also get the LOST magazine....I know, freaking obsessed, right? It really intrigues me, so many talented people involved in the entire LOST phenomenon.

I'm always up for a LOST discussion, just let me know!!

Hermit
  7. llama

llama New Member

Hi!

Glad to hear of a few "Losties"...I have simply been intrigued with the show from the start. Unfortunately, my hubbie and several friends don't share my enthusiasm!

Anytime you want to talk about Lost feel free to post me.

I do go to some of the websites. The couple I went to after this first episode of the season seemed like people weren't too happy. I did think it seemed to have a different kind of feel to it but then again they are trying to establish new characters, new locale etc.
    Well, unless it would somehow become really different or whatever, I'll still be watching.

I've not gone to the website you mentioned but will check it out........thanks............Jill..........
  8. bluestanglady

bluestanglady New Member

I'm hooked on LOST and have been from the very beginning. I've gotten my husband into it too, so it's fun for us to figure out what's going on. I've been to some of the web sites but not the one mentioned above. I'll check that one out.

Interesting how the 'others' had their own what looked like normal looking community out in the middle of nowhere and then saw the plane go down.

Do you guys think "Freckles" and Sawyer will hook up or "Freckles" and Jack? I'm sorta hoping it will be Sawyer!!
  9. keke466

keke466 New Member

I love the show. I missed the first year but after hearing all about it on entertainment shows and all the talk I started watching the second year. I guess they were getting alot of complaints about reruns cause I read an article in tv guide that said no reruns once it starts. Said it's going to run thru Nov?? then new show will be on till sometime in Jan?? then will start again. Supposed to answer some of the ?? about the others.

Happy watching,Keke
  10. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

Oh, you have to get the first season DVDs....they are great to watch over and over. I got the season 2 set also, still have to watch them all again.

My memory is so bad, that it's still fun to watch them a few times over:)
  11. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

My dh laughs at me cuz I get so excited about LOST....he watches it w me, but isn't mesmerized like I am. My sisters all watch and we'll have an entire phone conversation based on LOST stuff!!

Yes, I have to admit, I am a Lostie. One of the few things in my life that I actually look forward to and get really excited about. I also love Gray's Anatomy...I've always loved any medical based shows.
  12. tobelct

tobelct Guest

I have been a LOST fan from the begining. I come to realize it is the one show I can't figure out the ending. Not of only that night but of the whole show. It keeps you on your seat and guessing.

Most other shows give you way tomany clues and you figure out the ending befor it comes..

tobelct
  13. jennet1

jennet1 New Member

I like your comments 4everkid. Did you see on the next weeks preview where someone tells Henry 'Ben' that the 'normals' (for lack of a better term) had a sailboat? He was shocked and asked "Where?" How could the Others not know this bit of important information? Especially something so BIG? They seem to know absolutely everything else! I'm going to go check out thefuselage.com now...thanks for the info.!

[ advertisement ]