Anyone watching Big Brothers All Stars?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by keke466, Sep 6, 2006.

1. keke466

keke466 New Member

I don't know about you all but I like the show. I'm not too old for it,am I? I'm 49... If you do tell me what ya think.

I was very surprised that Will left. Did you see Boogie's face? I was glad to see that the girls finally figured out they were being played. But Boogie's behavior was uncalled for. He was doing the same thing to all the others and they all say"it's just a game". He needs to can the little boy behavior. I've liked him and Will all the way thru,they were just kinda funny,but you can't act like that when you don't get your way. And I liked James. And that Howie just makes me sick. Talk about bad behavior. I'm really surpised someone hasn't decked him by now.LOL..

So who do you think is gonna win? I'll bet it's Janelle. She's a good player when it comes to HOH and POV.

Keke
  2. ll1816

ll1816 Member

I'm a Big Brother fan too! I'm so glad that Erika and Janelle figured out the "chill town" plan too and that Will left. I think both he and Mike are great players, but I agree with you that his behavior was bad last night.

I like James and Danielle and I wish they could have stayed longer. Howie makes me sick too. He behaves so childishly!

I don't know who's going to win. I don't really care for Janelle, although she's been a successful player, and I'd rather see Erika win, but I think the next round for HOH is going to be played between Mike and Janelle. I think the third round will consist of Erika, who won the 1st round and whoever wins the 2nd round for the final HOH.

I'm so addicted to that show!

Hugs,
    Liz
  3. JLH

JLH New Member

YES! YES! YES!

I am addicted to it, and I'm over 55 ... so NO, you're not too old for it!!!

I have watched every Big Brother show that's ever been on!!

I am SO VERY GLAD that Dr. Will finally got evicted!!! If anyone of those players had watched him in the first season, they would have known what a liar and manipulator that he was, and still is!! He got what was coming to him!! LOL LOL Besides, he won once ... so give someone else a chance for a little money (after 40% taxes, you don't take home as much as it sounds!).

In an interview after he was kicked off, maybe I heard it on The Early Show this morning, (can't remember?? fog???) he said that Mike Boogie had more of a temper than he did. Well, you don't say!! LOL He showed that temper last night. Like you all said ... he really acted like a pouty little boy!! I hope he gets kicked out this week!!!!!!!

So, when it comes down to Erika and Janelle, I think I would prefer Erika to win, even though Janelle is by far the best competitor. However, this show isn't necessarily about who is the best competitor.

(I really wanted Danielle to win, though.)

When I saw one of the "never before shown scenes" on the Early Show (when Kaysar was on it after he was eliminated), it was about Janelle telling all of the housemates what type of girfriend she was. She told them about keying her boyfriends car, leaving him a nasty note on his door--stuck to his door by a big kitchen butcher knife!!! All kinds of stuff like that! Kaysar told Julie that after that conversation (which did not air on the show), he was rather afraid of her.

Based on that, I think she is rather unstable and needs help. She reminds me of a spoiled little rich girls whose parents would probably come through for her for anything she needs, and I know that Erika is a single working girl who could probably use a break. (I really wanted Danielle to win because she was a single mom with 2 girls, as well as a really good player.)

I guess we will find out the winner soon!!!

Only thing ... when the winner is announced .... that means no more show!!!! I'll miss it when it's gone! I wish it was on twice a year, like Survivor and the Apprentice!!
  4. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

I saw Big Brothers 1-6, so when BB All Stars came on, I was familiar with all of the players. Actually, my name is Erika, and I'm 36, just like Erika on the show! She's 36 too and she spells her name the same way. That just amuses me a little bit. So of course I'm rooting for her. Not really! The show is just so funny to watch sometimes.

I can't believe it took Janelle and Erika SO LONG to figure out the Chilltown situation, but I'm thrilled they finally found out! Will played a great game. Boogie did a nice job but followed Will's lead. Boogie is a very sore loser. When James, Chicken George and Danielle left the house, Boogie clapped for them and told them what classy players they were. However, now that the cards are down for Boogie, he is not playing with class himself. Gee, what a shock. He is SLEAZY DELUXE!

Anyone who would sleep with a woman to win a game! YUCK! I can't believe Erika was falling for it, except he did appear to be sincere, but STILL, she knows it's a game. At lease she figured it out at the end. Janelle is an amazing player. As annoying as she can be, she's amazing. She probably deserves to win the game the most. Have you all seen her wear her jeweled crown? It looks like a beauty pagent crown. It's pretty obnoxious!
    I hope Boogie gets kicked out and that it's between Janelle & Erika!

Take care, Erika :)
  5. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I was tickled when Janelle kicked will out. I love will but he had that coming. I hope gets his kick in the pants soon. The feeds are pretty boring without will.

One day when I was watching live feeds, Erika asked Will if he believed in Fm. I was saying to myself, "God please don`t let him say something stupid or demeaning about it." I would hate him forever. Erika wanders if she has it because she is so tired all the time and achy.

He said keep in mind he doesn`t know that much about it but he thinks a type of depression. He said it is a real illness because depression is a real illness. He wasn`t rude or disrespectful about it. He said there are doctors that special in just that and they would be the ones to ask.

I just thought it was interesting that they mentioned Fm on the show.

6. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I like Janelle and she is really an excellent player. I don't like Mike or Will and glad Will is gone.

I do like Erika, but I hope Janelle wins it. She has been an awesome player and she deserves it.

I agree with you that Howie is totally rude and I did like James a lot.

Hugs,
    Faye
  7. waxdiva

waxdiva New Member

They have changed BB so much since the first season (when they had no idea what they were doing!). I still love watching it though and I'm older than you!

Just thought you would all like a little background on Mike Boogie...

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/bigbrotheragain.html

He is such a little con artist and his true colors came right out when Will was booted out. He looked like he was ready to explode and if looks could kill, Erika would have died on the spot. I wonder what he would have done if the cameras weren't there. Could you imagine being married to that doofus?