Anyone wear CuddlDuds?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lilaclover30, Feb 4, 2008.

1. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

A friend told me about them several years ago and I got a set - long pants and tops with either long or short sleeves in white or black.

They are wonderful for us in the Midwest to wear when the weather gets cold! They are comfortable and not heavy - aren't aware that you have them on except for the warmth. The are quite often now on sale in dept. stores.

If you are freezing, get a set. I love them.

Keep warm in this nasty weather that we are having in the Chicao area and D is having in MI.

Gentle Hugs,

Joan Lilac
  2. mezombie

mezombie Member

Oh, I love them!

As you said, they are very light-weight and thin, so they don't add bulk to your clothes.

They make a huge difference in warmth.
  3. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

My Mom lives in her Cuddleduds. They are so cute too. Lots of different styles as well.
  4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Joan -

Are they sort of like ladies long underwear that you wear under your clothes or can you wear them for an outfit... ?? Here I sit in TX talking about Cuddleduds. It is warming up but I can still get cold easily and my hands and feet are always cold it seems.

Where have you bought them?

5. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

They are very lightweight but I wouldn't want them as an outfit./ They would show every bump, flab, etc. on your body LOL

They are frequently on sale at j.C. Penney's. Don't know where my daughter got the black set but I do love it.

Afraid that they won't warm your hands. I didna't wear mine today as I thought that if it were to be around 33, I wouldn't need them. Foolish person, aren't I? But after sub zero I thought that sou8nded good!!!!

Luv ya,

6. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member