Anyone with Burning tingling feet. ?????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gumama, Nov 14, 2005.

1. gumama

gumama New Member

I am wondering if I'm the only one who experiences this.. its a new symptom for me.. I woke up this morning and my feet feel like they are burning/tingling and cold all at the same time.

my Fibro is increasing in symptoms, I'm under a lot of stress with a very sick husband and an 87 yr old Mother who live with me and requires full time care.

I know this can be a symptom, just wonder if anyone else has it and what do you do about it.

gumama
  2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I was advised to use B5 (Pantothenic Acid) by Jeanne from Canada and I have been using it for quite a few weeks now along with B6 and a B time released complex.

This has really helped me, I didnt believe it would but it has.

I also rub Ibuprofen gel in every night as I get a lot of burning and pain through the night. A month a go I could hardly walk.

It's worth a try.

love
    Rosie
  3. CanBrit

CanBrit Member

Hi Gumama

I get that from time to time. I have to take off my socks, shoes, etc because I can't stand anything brushing against them.

I figure it's just one more little weird thing that fibro likes to throw at us. Probably a muscle affecting the nerves in the foot.

Stress sure doesn't help either. I'm sorry to here that your husbands ill, and looking after an elderly parent too. You've got a lot on your plate. Remember to take care of yourself as well.

You can't help them if you get too run down.

Regards,

Eileen.
  4. omafor4

omafor4 New Member

are you talking about the top or bottom of your feet. my feet are like ice and the top when stepping on them (like we don't have to do that)they burn like crazy, judy