Anyone with CF in Annapolis, MD?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by TerriM, Oct 5, 2002.

1. TerriM

TerriM New Member

I live in the Annapolis Maryland area and was just curious as to anyone in my area with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I have surgery 13 months ago and came down with it . . . took forever to figure out what it was. Was curious as to doctors and just meet people locally for support of each other . . .
  2. TerriM

TerriM New Member

I live in the Annapolis Maryland area and was just curious as to anyone in my area with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I have surgery 13 months ago and came down with it . . . took forever to figure out what it was. Was curious as to doctors and just meet people locally for support of each other . . .
  3. teach6

teach6 New Member

I happen to know that Blue Moon lives on the eastern shore in Maryland. I'm not exactly sure where, but you can look in her profile. She spends a lot of time on the Chit Chat Board.

Barbara
  4. allie2

allie2 New Member

Hi Terri. I do not live in the area. However, i saw a really good doctor that is located in Annapolis. You may want to read my posts.

Hugs
    *allie*
  5. TerriM

TerriM New Member

Allie -- Do you know if it is Dr. Teitlebaum? I have read about him. My only concern right now is that I am so hypersensitive to foods/medicines, etc. and I understand that he suggests a lot of unusual supplements . . . I've almost died recently from taking Macrobid (which I took before the problem with no issues) for a opportunistic UTI infection. Keep having my immune system go crazy taking other meds/foods . . . boy it is scary! I will check your posts . . . Thanks.

Barbara -- Thanks, I will check into it!
  6. roro

roro New Member

I have a really good dr where I am, but kinda far from you.
  7. teach6

teach6 New Member

I found this on the website for my support group in VA. I thought you might be interested.

Friday, October 11, 2002 (2-4pm): Maryland Bay Area CFS/Dysautonomia Support Group meeting, at Broad Neck Public Library, 1275 Green Holly Drive, Annapolis, MD.

Barbara