Anyone with Cymbalta, Ambien reaction....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by California31, Apr 5, 2007.

1. California31

California31 New Member

I think a friend may have had a major reaction....to the two drugs being taking together....just checking if anyone on our board has had a problem while taking both drugs. Thanks.
  2. rinaldo

rinaldo New Member

Hi i didnt have any major problem but i had to stop the ambien cr it caused my tongue to burn all the time.
  3. wyattsmom

wyattsmom New Member

I take both and I don't have any problems as of yet!
  4. California31

California31 New Member

I had acute memory problem just taking Ambien one time...so was curious what others had experienced. My neighbor got into a car wreck the day following taking both drugs. Her doc took her off the Ambien.
  5. jmq

jmq New Member

take both meds together at night. I do have momory problems but that lasts all day. Other than that, I have no problems with it.

jmq
  6. redtex

redtex New Member

sleept great and felt pretty good till about 1pm then started to crash. by about 5pm i thought i was going to die. i ate and fell a little better now but my eyes are wierd and i feel a bit shaky. the ambien went in the trash and i will NEVER take it again. when i think i have seen and experienced it all something new happens .for some reason drugs and me just do not mix.