Anyone with LUPUS? Please Respond

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by tigerjet, Apr 7, 2003.

1. tigerjet

tigerjet New Member

Hello, I am a 34 year old Female. With "SLE"( Lupus ). But looking to talk with others with my condition. Thank you. Please e-mail me @ mnmcrafts@aol.com.
  2. bukswife

bukswife New Member

hopefully we will have people in the lupus chat room tonight 8:00 p.m. est...this will be my first time taking to others as well..please join us if u can..hopefully others will show up!!!!!!!!

diane
  3. danisue22

danisue22 New Member

Have you ladies tried the Lupus Board.I think it's listed just under general health. Good luck Danisue
  4. MaxFame

MaxFame New Member

Another one I am writing to, you are not alone and I care 04/24/03 04:06 PM

Your Letter is what inspired me to think about what I wrote 04/24/03 04:02 PM

Dear Tam, I really need a friend also. Like your style and how you answered back, that is always important. I ALSO have gone through more than my share and it gets me down, but I keep on tramping, even though I have had many negative thoughts. Like what is the use, no one understands. I have Lupus, Fibromalgia, had cancer, chronic pain all over, spinal stenous, spondylosis, periperal neuropathy, dislocating shoulders , hip and back severe problems and etc. Forgot TMJ and fell and broke 5 teeth. I go 3 times a week to physical therapy, 2x to a chiropractor, who uses an activator, 3x/wk to the YMCA to exercise in a therapuetic pool, see a therapist, belong to womens group therapy, see a Rheumatologist, Psychiatrist, oncology GYNist, go to church, "PRAY", belong to a lupus support group, Fibromyalgia group, Cancer support group, Nami, Advisory Bd. for a Mental Institution, Advisory Board in the Mental Health dept., Advocate for all kinds of polictical issues and the Mentally ill. I have 2 Masters and am fighting not to be flat on my back. I collapse a lot but keep trying. I take computer classes at Continuing Educ. in a local college, plus other courses, such as, horticulture. This was cathartic for me. I am on SSDI, thus in trouble financially, Been divorced, live alone, and don't aLways eat right or take my medicine or pay bills __(with no money). Struggling to keep my house. All I can say to all this is:

"I AM TRULY BLESSED AND HAVE LEARNED A LOT ABOUT LIFE".

THIS HAS BEEN THE FUNNIEST COMMENTARY ON ME I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

I JUST NEVER LOOKED AT IT IN ALL ONE LUMP!!!

******** IS NOT LIFE A MIRICLE********