Anyone with Tingling feet, like vibrating cell phone under......

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mahenry, Nov 14, 2005.

1. mahenry

mahenry New Member

Hi, Have had fibro over 20yrs and am now 59. About 3 weeks ago I had a weird pulsating feeling under my right foot, it went a little up the leg. Had this for almost 3 days and was very concerned, then it stopped. Now have a tingling under both feet when I am sitting down relaxing. If up and about do not notice it at all. Don't know if its from fibro or not and worried it could be ms and that they have not diagnosed me all these years for it. If you have had anything like this would appreciate hearing from you.
    Thanks, Mary Ann
  2. hunterwillow

hunterwillow New Member

I have a lot of problems with my feet, but mine feel like a stinging. Like a cross between almost asleep tingle, and stinging like a sprain. Kind of hard to explain. I have heel spurs also, and circulation problems.

So far I just suffer the pain. Don't really know what else to do besides baby my feet when I can.

Hope someone has an answer for you.
  3. rockyjs

rockyjs Member

We live right next to a major street in town and when I first started having those symptoms I thought it was the vibration from a bunch of construction vehicles going down the road :)

It happened for weeks, even when I was lying down at night. The neurologist didn't have any explanation other than the fact that I had peripheral neuropathy in my legs from West Nile Encephalitis.

It has diminished over the last year and seldom happens any more.

Jan
  4. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

But mine is due to diabetes neuropathy of the feet. When my sugar is on the high side I get that, especially at night times.

I don't think mine is related to FM. I also get it in my hands to a minor degree.

Hugs,
    Faye
  5. JLH

JLH New Member

Could be from a back problem. Or, could be from diabetic neuropathy, like ilovecats said.

I have a pinched nerve in my back - pinched between L4-L5 and S1. It makes that tingling sensation/numbness like feeling down my right leg sometimes and my right foot and big toe and toe next to it.

If you have something pinched in your back, the feelings in your leg(s) and foot/feet are different--it matters at which vertebrae it's pinched at.

I also have neuropathy due to diabetes which causes it.

[ advertisement ]